Remove the quit button and add premium account

So, I know and I read many topics about how players should have a choice to quit or battle. And that is ok, but only to them. And what about us who were supposed to get bonus gold for 5 wins daily task? Thats 40 000 of gold lost, and we could’ve use it to upgrade old items. I know that its boring to stay in battle which we know we will lose, but come on, I lose that gold every day. Its not fair. My suggestion is to either remove that button, or remove it when you are in battle which is for daily bonus. So that they cant quit at least then.
About the premium account now, I think it was pretty bad idea to remove it, since I would rather spend tokens on premium account than on boxes, and Im sure many players will agree. I think its a good idea to have it back, you will have more people paying, and players will be more satisfied, and will faster collect gold and fuse old items. There wont be need to find solution for workshop limit, price of fusing and etc.
( For those who are new players and didnt play when premium account existed, that is thing you buy for tokens, it can last 1 day or week or month, and during the time you have it, every reward you get will be doubled )
I hope admins will at least consider my suggestion. Please write your opinions :slight_smile:
@Sarah247
@Mohadib
@Taloki

I don’t think removing the quit button will help much, since they can just close their browser.

Better idea: Just give the full reward for the first 5 wins, regardless of quit or no quit.

Yes, premium accounts should come back… they even have it written STILL (after more than 1 year!) in your account’s info page.

They want people to spend money on boxes. The idea is to not have your reward doubled so that it will take longer to level up. The people here still don’t get it. Tacticsoft updated the game for the sole purpose of making money. The only reason players are quitting is because the game is so OP.

Instead of boxes, they will spend money on premium account. I just want to say that will make people more satisfied, and they will still get the money.
Its our choice to spend or not. But at least lets help make it better for those who spend.

Yes I do agree. You are making a lot of sense. Premium accounts on other games last about a month at a time. That could take care of the XP points, and the gold to cover upgrade costs. And you could still buy your special boxes. Yes. I get it… But that’s not going to happen. Because they want the players to use the tokens to buy gold. They made the update so that the NEW PLAYERS won’t have a choice but to spend money.

I hope they will prove you wrong :slight_smile:
Because that will be good for both sides.

If they release premium accounts, it will probably cost 500 tokens for 1 day :neutral_face:

I’m sorry Marija but you used to quit all the time when we had battle credits. To ask for players to not do what you used to before you had a good mech isn’t right.

Pffff, you think only about yourself… Players who can’t buy tokens (i don’t say this because i can’t, me i can) how they do? Because you, you can buy tokens you say this but all is false, this game need to be changed (workshop limit, price of fusing for example) for the good of all, it’s not because marija will buy premium acc game don’t need change. And like se77en say you was quit all times before, now because you have good mech you want to remove quit button, the better solution for quitting is a idea like the idea of fluxeon[quote=“Marija, post:1, topic:5777”]
and Im sure many players will agree. I think its a good idea to have it back, you will have more people paying, and players will be more satisfied, and will faster collect gold and fuse old items
[/quote]
No no, only you and the few remaining payers on this game will be more satisfed.

1st. I dont buy tokens.
2nd. I never quit, my dad does when he plays on my account
3rd. If you have complexes, cure them somewhere else, not here

Ok, so because you can use supersonic (supersonic is available only on few country), because you can win bigboy boss thousand times in a row, because you have so many times to take in this game, need to don’t change the game for marija because the premium acc release and because marija he can buy this the game don’t need change, most of players can’t buy tokens, most of players can’t fuses items or need more than 100 items, most of players can’t use supersonic or other, most of players can’t win in campain without reviving mech with tokens or refill with tokens, most of players don’t have so much time to take in this game, most of players don’t win so much like you so they can’t buy or fuses items. Respect this please, and me i have 0 complexes i saw only a little player angry here, it’s you. And don’t say me you nevefr quit minimum 1 time lel.

I spent 10 $ on this game, and that was more then a year ago. You know what you can buy with that money in game, nothing. All I have, I got with my work, years of playing, thousands of loses so I can have some wins today. Im not gonna let you talk lies here and spread hate and your wrong opinion.
If you really wanted to become good, you could’ve, but its easier to say: ‘I have nothing, I lost all items, I wont get anything if I dont pay’’ and similar stuff. You cant do nothing and expect to be good.
I cant use super sonic in my country either, Im from Serbia, Im sure you didnt even heard about it. But I found a way, because I wanted to. I wanted to stay with my friends in clan, and play while I still have time.
Its not true that you cant earn gold in campaign, you just dont want. You want to get everything free, like most of the players. And that is just not gonna work. You either pay (easy way), or try to get something with your work (harder way).
This wasnt the topic, but still I had to explain you some stuff. Please, respect what I just said and stop accusing me of things you dont know. Because really, you have no idea who I am, same like I have no idea who you are.

I do like you

1. Why you say : [quote=“Marija, post:1, topic:5777”]
    you will have more people paying
    [/quote]

you never pay? I don’t understand how you know, because premium acc release, players will pay if you don’t.
And just why you say this so?, no meaning.

years of playing? I am 100% sure you don’t know best versions of sm (2012-2014).
“Im not gonna…” In your topic, you only do that.
3.[quote=“Marija, post:12, topic:5777”]
If you really wanted to become good, you could’ve, but its easier to say: ‘I have nothing, I lost all items, I wont get anything if I dont pay’’ and similar stuff. You cant do nothing and expect to be good.
[/quote]

Lel, why you say “you”, why you talk about me, when i say “i am noob so…”?If you want to really know me i am very good on this game (same in all versions) it’s not the problem, but me, not like you i think others players and the life of the game (gameplay).
4. [quote=“Marija, post:12, topic:5777”]
I cant use super sonic in my country either, Im from Serbia, Im sure you didnt even heard about it. But I found a way, because I wanted to
[/quote]
Ok,ridiculous so how you want to buy a maybe 300 tokens the week premium acc? With the 2 tokens gift in level up (stupid gift, having 0 tokens gift would be better), with the daily (bugged) gift (and there is 5 times in 21 days you get token), with persona.ly bugged too and it take 2 hours or more for 300 tokens. Lel.

Uh, when i say that players can’t earn gold in campaign? You can earn gold in campaign but it’s hard and extremely slow for earn and long, because for most of players campaign is hard without reviving mech (and also refill). No, i don’t want to get everything free i want to retrieve the strategy game than before, the game have change a lot and it’s very p2w game now, only old players or payers can play good and win. I worked hard me too for have good mech in this version (on 2 acc) but it’s not because i am strongt on the version so i think only about myself and i play without worrying about the gameplay.

I don’t need your bad explaination, here, i see just i explain you not you explain me because you you don’t know the strategy game of 2012, if you knew the old version, i think that you would understand me. And i know, i know.
7. [quote=“Marija, post:12, topic:5777”]
Because really, you have no idea who I am, same like I have no idea who you are.
[/quote]

I know you, you don’t know me.

Never understood the mentality to treat the players that pay like villains. If it was not for the people that pay, free players would have no game to play for free. I do not think tacticsoft is a non profit charity they need to make money right?

Someone just cant understand that.

WOW, for that you have pretty much a lot of very good mythicals NOW in the new version, I am sure they all fall from heaven !

Can you tell us this “way” please, we want also to have so much mythicals without buying tokens !

:laughing:

Haha, im sorry this made me chuckle :heart_eyes:

I’m ashamed about how much money I have spent on this stupid game… I farm but I also spend, I have always liked supporting games I play.

Closed as asked by the thread owner.