Remove the price in FUSING!

REMOVE THE PRICE IN FUSING :triumph:

yup they should remove the prices

as somebody replied to a similiar post; transformation costs are actually the unbearable ones than fusing

I don’t see a problem with the fusing or transformation costs. You can easily farm the coins from BB.

Just fuse smaller amounts of items at a time.

yes I agree they should remove the prices so it would be more fun.

the prices on fusing are usless
the transformation costs should be raised

no more priciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
got it?

Once inventory limit comes back, then the game is essentially broken. It would take me years to earn enough gold to pay for upgrades that use up my 3000+ old pieces of equipment.

Based on your chain of thought, are you saying that instead of using gold to fuse, the costs of these should be moved over to the transformation cost?

So… if for example you’d use 10,000 gold to fully upgrade a part to its top level, say a maxed rare, and to transform a maxed rare to epic costs… uh… i forgot - but for argument’s sake, let’s use 25,000 gold… you’d rather have 0 gold to upgrade to max, but have the transform cost be 35,000 gold (10k+25k for this example).?

Well, getting maxed parts would be easier, but transforming them would still take time. This does not sound bad, though.

Nah, They should decrease or remove the price for Fusing BUT
Increase the price for Evolving No?

remove the requirement of 3epics or 4 legendaries for transforming.rather use op common or rare items in large numbers.so we don’t have to waste time upgrading the items we don’t want to use(see we have to upgrade several items just for upgrading some other);seems pointless. or

**introduce new upgrader kits;**which we can buy in exchange for items ; like
energy damage upgrader—grades 1,2,3
heat damage upgrader
energy capacity upgrader
heat capacity upgrader
armour upgrader
resistance upgrader
regeneration upgrader
cooling upgrader etc.
so while transforming we have to use money+upgrader; but no other items

the thing they should remove are the myth platings and myth resistances

well i managed to clear my inventory but i agree…
the price of fusing is too much ._.

i think would be better focus on not increasing the cost of an item box
if u r to lazy to torture big boy or u just dont have luck and get just common it would take a lot to get enought fuse power
but the point here is upgrade price is ok i mean u wont just trow an item to other and magically make the other better
but the increasing cost of boxes is the real pain
an stable price of 5k-10k per day would be enought if u dont have time to farm and get items from store