Rasberry's Leaving SM... Farewell!

Like most people… I’m leaving SM… I’ve had a great time playing this game… Met lots of people… And if anyone sees petal my wife… Tell her i’m not gonna file a divorce… I’m just not going to be there anymore… Like my amazing friend cherry… Idk what game i’m play next… I do play clash of clans and clash royale… I’m not going to be in caht anymore… The game is still a great game… But like other people… I just quit… I have other social media if you guys ( or girls) want to contact me… Untill then… Farewell to all…!!!

5 Likes

play bd…

2 Likes

Sm better then cr and coc, all this games dont have ballance. But sm have hope.

2 Likes

however, bd is wayyyyyyy better

yall should join

2 Likes

Ima miss u bro u were one of my best friends man u take care of yourself n come see me sometime man love ya brother stay safe n have a good life i will miss u much my old friend we hada hell ofa run

3 Likes

best part

4 Likes

I understand you perfectly. I also want to leave this game. If I’m not gone yet it’s because the members of my clan are good people and they are the ones who keep me here.

This was a more or less enjoyable game, until hackers arrived.

Over time, it became a business. Either you shop or you are not competitive. And every time you have to buy more.

I have met very nice people in this game, with some we share a personal friendship.

However, I am at a time that I would not recommend Tacticsoft games to anyone. The business and the absence of controls, have allowed undesirable people to be walking the game as if they were masters and lords of everything.

So, I think it’s the best decision you could make. There are hundreds of good games online where you can feel much better.

Bye and good luck!!

5 Likes

Btw… fluxeon dosen’t give a sht if i leave or not… Lol…

2 Likes

Fluxeon doesn’t give a sh*t about anything…

5 Likes

Yep… So clan memebers i don’t care about… Unless it was cherry…

3 Likes

i think we need supermechs 3d; mechs can move over square tiles instead of moving left or right; somebody talk to the developers

2 Likes

poor petal, will be so sad… and the cat… and that cacatua… sniff… can i keep your acc?

2 Likes

You were very good player my friend u learned so much in such short period of time and killed lot of top player by just few month experience .but i think u are now in same position i was and game by some factors underwent a complete 180 degree transformation from time we started .so we can relate . Coc is very addictive (atleast its not easily hackable or have very rare exploits) if i find new things to do i will tell u
But u cn still come to forum for hangout .
U were a very good clanmate. And i thank u for respect u showed to me even when i not deserve that much :blush:
I wish u lots of happiness and sweetness in every thing u do in life and may u find something great again. U were one of my great friend i wish we once again get a chance to battle again sometime maybe perhaps in some another game.
I wish we meet again .
Au revoir my frnd :cry:

4 Likes

Thank you cherry… :grin:

3 Likes

I will also miss you alot… Hope we meet again soon…

2 Likes

bye rasberry i hope to see you in other games soon

2 Likes

games like bd maybe…

1 Like

@RasberryBleach2 @Bell @Namy @unni2013 @Erik_Huang @GODZILLA @Petal

Vote here:

Its for your and SuperMechs Well… :wink:

Cheers bro.
Wise choice…maybe you will return… altho would not recomend it anytime soon, unless they change the money hungry mentality.
Best of luck

raspberrieeeeee i now dipped in amazeness of mobile legends and pubg and korean romance shows they are fking op kwaiiii check them if u read it okkie .

1 Like