Ranking List shown wrong

Please @Mohadib @SilverBox @Berserk40000 fix the Ranking List :exclamation:

A game, where players play for rankings, BUT see all the time a wrong Ranking List make no sense :exclamation:

I started to report it at Liran times, yo this issue is now really for years and very annoying if you play for medals :exclamation:

I think after all this yeras, where this issue exist, it is time now to fix it :exclamation:

Here some links also about the Ranking List and its issues …

Expert Point System Changes
Online glitch from tacticsoft

1st
you missed the topic … it is about RANKING (ranking list), not rating

2nd
this is a Bug & Issue thread, so if you have any problems about my doing, pm me, and do not spam this topic with your problems, feel free to make your own thread

3rd
if you claim something, it makes no good picture, if you hide clan and in-game name, whatever reason you have for

:wink:

Something is wrong with you :exclamation:

:-1:t3:

Reported :exclamation:

Ye. like how the top guy had 150 arena points and one dude below them, 6th place I think, had 163. While all the others were below 163.

@Mohadib @SilverBox @Berserk40000

Here also a great example (BESIDE that every player see a different ranking list / is shown a different ranking list, which should be fixed since years) …

10th @HappyPoppers 133 Arena Points
13th Darkstare … 153 Arena Points

… it can’t be that hard to let sort a Ranking List about Arena Points AND to show ALL players the SAME list :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i think happy poppers is supposed to be in 20-30 not at that hmm so much bugs lately
:thinking::thinking:
hey @bestplayerintheworld where you at?

Here the best example, 2 different ranking lists shown at the same time / screenshot taken at the “same time” …

(not exactly same time, but the players didn’t lost all their ranks in a few minutes, its the issue, which shows wrong ranking list, for different players, depending where you are self at the ranking list)

They are never going to change it, people have been complaining about this bug in the old forums.

And they would listen now???

Don’t waste your time on stuff like this

Just figured out, it is still not fixed …

Ranking list (Top10) from view of @Wepwawet as 19th placed player …

Ranking list (Top10) from my view as 43rd placed player …

Both screenshoot made within a few minutes (4 days and 9 hours left of tournament) AND NOT even 1 player from the Top 10 were online (first screenshot), so NO change was possible in the few seconds between the screenshots :exclamation:

Simple as this Bugs & Issues thread shows … an Issue showing wrong Ranking List (since years now) :exclamation:

I thought it is kinda fixed, BUT …

screenshot from right now … I think it speaks for itself …

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Please, please, please @Mohadib @SilverBox @jonny

please fix the ranking list :exclamation:

For any battle game the ranking is most important, this issue … wrong shown Ranking List is now for years, it can’t be that hard to fix it :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

:roll_eyes:

Here an actuell screenshot of the current Ranking List …
(I will also list the wrongs about)

• Rank 4 to 7 not seeable

• 2 times a Rank 8 (with different Arena Points)

• someone with only 176 Arena Points before 6 players with more Arena Points

… even at last day of tournament, if you are Top 10, you cannot see the correct Ranking List :exclamation:

P L E A S E :exclamation:

:roll_eyes:

I give up on many words for this case, but will present the wrongs every single week, UNTIL IT GET FIXED :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

Current Ranking List …
(for me, everybody sees a different one)

Current clan-members Arena Points …

Wrongs about the Ranking List …

• Rank 5 to 7 not there

• 3 players with lower Arena Points up to others with higher Arena Points

• missing Canopy (171), Laszeski (169), Lord Gorgon (163), Jr (161)

:angry:

Oh … I missed one week, to bring it up, UNTIL developers take the time (2 hours) to FIX the WRONG shown RANKING LIST, which is now for YEARS …

@Mohadib @SilverBox @jonny @Berserk40000

This week …

… this screenshot speaks for itself :exclamation:

This issue is now for YEARS :exclamation:

I hope you can understand my anger about Mr. @Berserk40000 :interrobang:

How we can play a game with totally wrong shown Ranking List :question::question::question:

Here some real/actuell Arena Points from “Clan” … “Members” …

… TRY to find one single player in the shown Ranking List above (the 1st screenshot in this post) :exclamation:

:angry:

Actually, a fix for this was deployed about an hour ago.
This is what I see in the top ranks currently:

Can you check if you still see incorrect information?

Coolio. Nice fix. They finally heard you, bestplayer.

Checked … :white_check_mark:

I see now correct Ranking List :exclamation:

:woman_cartwheeling:t3:

Then I hope I had to post it the last time, means it is now fixed for sure and also for coming weeks :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

Edit:
had a strange Clan Ranking List …
(but now I see there also the correct one)

Who would win?

A whole delelopers team

Vs

A simple sorted-by-score list