Range and Weight Update

Anyway, drop it. Just be careful not to get flag next time.

Of course, you’re welcome to do as you please. However, be wary of the consequences if your actions are negative.

Well, I’m out.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No dude, I think the reason why it got hidden is because it’s spam (technically…?)

maybe but if they take off that 20 chars thing i wouldn’t do that
by the way not me only who do that cuz 20 chars thing get me sick :frowning:

Agreed
I want to die having to type twenty charsrsrsrrs in between <> all the time…

what i’m saying :grimacing::grimacing:

Maybe it was flagged because all of you are being offtopic.

ammm excuse me i jsut said xDD i who got flagged even i didn’t say any thing other than that ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

WHEEZE

i feel like the heat weight update was not so uplifting to heat… cause stats are basically the same

I’m not still happy for the nerf to be honest.

which nerf from all of the nerfs?

So, nerf heat’s weight back to original weight?

The heat one.

maybe we should make phy and energy have heat’s original weight

jk

getting real now, all the weight update did was allow an extra mod space that some builds didnt need, cause they may have had all mod spaces

Eh, an extra heat engine on my heat mech works for me (from this recent heat buff). However slight the buff is, it still works as an advantage for heaters.

well the thing is that some heat builds like rocket king already have all the mod spaces used, so that’s -20 weight that allows space for a mod that you dont have space for…

like you have all 8 mods but you dont have any space free… yo only have now less weight for the mod you cant fit

that’s why i feel it wasnt much help

Eh, no doubt, new heat items will be coming out of the portals, so heat’s weight reduction will come in handy in the future.