Question to Developers: The Thread ❓

First I had only the following question, then after I thought … would be a great thing if we would have …

• a thread where players can ask developers important game relevant questions

… AND a developer maybe could answer them from time to time :exclamation:

We totally understand that not all and every question can / will be answered, but I think maybe it is a start for a very good thing :exclamation:

We had something simular in the old forum, where Liran (developer) and Ilona (former Product Manager and Forum Administrator) answered a LOT :exclamation:

PLEASE to all forum members, do NOT tag any developers and forum administrators at your posts / questions here, I will do it here once, so that the developers and forum administrators do not get thousands of notifications AND that they can come here without being pushed and out of free will, to answer some of our questions :exclamation:

@Sarah247 @Berserk40000 @Smirk @Mohadib @SilverBox @jonny

:bouquet:

24 Likes

So one question I have right now …

Is this a real thing (or photoshopped) :question:

Because IF it is a real thing, I think we all would like to have this option :exclamation:

:roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Umm… Umm… UMMM!!!..

1 Like

May I have permission to change the title?

3 Likes

Suggestion, improvement, correction …

tell me here please first :exclamation:

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It would be great if we know what will we get but probably nope it not real just test it urself :v

Or maybe it is a hidden update the thing that only some lucky people have :thinking:
4 Likes

Thank you, I like the new title :exclamation:

:wink:

2 Likes

i see no different :thinking:

hi everyone,

this is one of the tests we ran for a while. at the moment we have no plans to implement it.
there is not much difference between that and the weekly events item sales the game currently has.

SilverBox

24 Likes

But if you missed the weekly events item sales (or the item portals), it would be great to have this to have a chance for specific items you need/want :exclamation:

It would be a great additional for players to get missed items, even if this offer would be only from time to time for specific items :exclamation:

I just imagine @lordgorgon seeing the Magma Blast at this special offer (Extra chance) and buying 50 of the premium boxes right away :exclamation:

(50 x 75 = 3750)

:wink:

P.S.: thank you for your very fast answer :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

10 Likes

I gave up on the magmas.
I like to be the different guy anyway…

:kissing_heart:

14 Likes

I certainly haven’t… would be nice to buy some magmas

Umm I can only buy 4 premium boxes per week :confused:

2 Likes

it would be great, I’m waiting for 5 months to answer my question: “why do I not have advertising in the token shop?”

waiting until now))

3 Likes

i have a question. since it appears as if crates appear in the campaign in the legacy days. can that happen in the reloaded?

It was the real thing. Now today is
bandicam%202019-01-29%2009-02-21-560

6 Likes

this is a very dangerous special offer … he can lose all the savings joke

1 Like

So they can give you relics now?

seraph blade? noice.

1 Like

Those extra chance pop up everyday. Like Silver posted…

So not sure.

1 Like