PvP Honorable Mentions

I opened this thread in order to give recognition to players, who may not be the best, but have great skills, manners in arena, and never give up.

There will be a wall of shame thread for players that are rude, cruel, and cowardly in arena.

what is the point of putting people on a wall of shame ?

@Rovolution is the first coming to my mind.
Shall we share multiple? (Hes also one of the best)

no this will start arguments and conflict between players

For the first post, I will name:

URBU THE G O D F A T H E R

Great skills, limited inventory, but very innovative with what he has. Uses the EMP on both mechs to great advantage. Has patience to use his items when they will serve him best.

Never ever quits a battle.

Has a great arena demeanor and friendly in victory or defeat.

LORD GORGON

Besides being a top R1 player, was the first friend I made in this game due to his friendly in-game manners, and cute green robots. Taught me how to behave, and showed me a different approach to the game.

Very innovative builder, designs his mechs so that he doesn’t have to do much work. A bit lazy in arena, so Claw was designed especially for him (I suspect).

MIRON

Another great player. Held back only by a lack of Claw and other OP mods.

Very good arena manners. Runs a great clan of good players. Always a pleasure to play against. Never quits a battle.

Off topic but.
You said '‘honorable mentions.’'
You remind me of an watchmojo xD

Good place to mention players that are in your rank, and that meet the criteria. It’s not only about skill, but HONORABLE players. Go ahead and mention a few.

LastOfTheWilds.

I kinda love him right now.

No homo

This thread is okay but the wall of shame topic won’t live for long.

I don’t deserve to be here since I started quitting on 3000hp / 700 heat mechs :wink:

But thx

Idk about never quitting, some of the people mentioned have quit to me before but I don’t really care about that as long as the battle is compeltely decided quitting just saves everyone time.

the people who I have most trouble with are:
Urbu
Canopy
Fluxeon
Nagibatar

beat them sometimes, lose to them sometimes but its never easy. idk if that’s what the thread meant but there you have it.

nohomo

Me?

I would say

nightfox485
Miron
straightsS
gojira

There are alot of great players that proved time and again their skill and creativity in the Top Ranks.
For me :
Se77en.
Urbu.
Rovo.
Welcome.
Rico.
Miron.
Nagi.
Not in that particular order.
They have proven that with limited inventory, they are right there with the whales.

This thread is NOT about only skill. The players mentioned could just be average as well, but they have other qualities.

Some mentions have terrible arena manners =not worthy for the list. Has to be an all round good player.

do the names please…

So if one is well mannered towards some, and rude towards others,but have great skill, and creativity, they don’t make the list?
they have to be well mannered towards evrybody?
Looks like a popularity contest, rather then skill