Progress of primary build

How not? Ill grind away with the game, burn energy and toggle level ups, been finding missions that drop like 10kish exp each time, and calcuating the energy out per mission per exp boost per possible level up I can basically ride the energy recharge pretty good. It akes some planning but I am slowly figuring this out.

1 Like

12-16 hrs a day is a lot

1 Like

Ho le Mo le. Just looked and yeah both the skull and face shocker are myth. well then. I think maybe I had the hurlbat cuz of weight, hmmmm theres one change I think.

True! There, are times ill hop in gaem at oh say… 10am and plug away at it until 7-8pm. Its been a steady plug forward each time.

1 Like

The Skull drone (named Void for physical) is better than the Hurlbat. It can drain resistance.

Do you still have it?

3 Likes

BTW here’s the list of mythical items made by Ricemech88

You may want to bookmark it for reference.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, you have a lot of time

1 Like

Yeah actualy the void is sitting in the slot for my as of yet unfinished 3rd mecha forgot about it completely

1 Like

Well, that and multiple devices for such things. Best way to learn. Heck our group would marathon Mechwarrior 4 with the expansions and MekTek upgrade packs for 2-3 days straight without sleep. Just redbull.

3 Likes

Then just upgrade it a little bit and then use it. Yrust me, it’s worth.

1 Like

Kewl then I shall the skull is more interesting anyways visually and it was the orginal drone I had for my primary build I… do not rememer now why I changed it out.

1 Like

There’s your answer lawl

1 Like

This is all I could advise you for now. Try and get mythical weapons if you can.

Later

2 Likes

Hmmmmm yeah I dropped the headhunter and put Mr Skullhead back in, got about 40+kg to fiddle with, now to go dredge about for armour plate… but just as a side note Energy Break makes me rage. so. so. so much, when the AI slaps you to 0 it sucks, but that is what regen is for.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha… Oh how this game messes with me. Popped open mixed box, got common rare and epic… and the epic… oh I… think I like it does nearly the same dmg as that headhunter i upgraded… right off the bat. o.O;; Boom goes the dynamite?

1 Like

Resist the urge to put it on your mech.
Lol.

That weapon will only work if you have other heat weapons with you.
It’s a good weapon, even I use it, but it doesn’t fit well with physical.

2 Likes

yah my secondary mech is gonna be mostly heat and energy since i have reckess beam and the other one,. but onwards to grinding! thanks everyone for the input

Btw, another advice…
Try to work on your second mech as soon as possible. Because in the higher ranks you’ll be forced to do 2v2… which is bad.

That’s all (literally this time) I have for now. See ya.

2 Likes

Give me bacon… Anyways, Your mech is pretty decent, Myth Terror so that’ll become your Primary Damage dealer along with a Legendary Hurlbat, Take that from a Phys user, Though your primary objective must be getting Nightfall and/or Annihilation so you can have good damage dealers at the range of 1-4 spaces, Add a Mighty cannon or a Night Eagle to add range and combo with the Nightfall

1 Like

Nice effort. However, try and stick to 3-4 weapons max. Also, try not to expend fusion and gold on weapon and structural items that cannot go beyond legendary. It is a waste later on.

Understand that SM is not about “combos” it is about efficiency. Hence the weight limit.

Enjoy!

1 Like