🆕 Premium Pack

We had once …

• Premium Packs with “30% chance not in inventory”

… means, if you are in search for a NEW or NOT OWNED item, this will give you a higher chance to get what you are searching for :exclamation:

AND the chances to get a needed duplicate still remains :exclamation:

Special, if tacticsoft would offer this with 2 different Premium Pack offers, one as we have now and one with “30% chance not in inventory” :exclamation:

I think it is totally needed now, since we are overflowed with new items since months AND because of this, its harder and harder and harder to get a specific item you need / want :exclamation:

Do we players want a Premium Pack with “30% chance not in inventory” :question:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:wink:

9 Likes

@bestplayerintheworld I don’t mean to steal this from you, but one of my past topics is similar to this idea.
These were my suggestions:
New kinds of packs!

Heat, Energy, And Physical packs=350T

Torso/Leg, Side weapons, Top weapons, Specials, and Module packs=400T

9 Likes

nice idea, i remember it and i really liked it, as well as free golden boxes during holidays.
by the way along with this i think they should bring back discounts on solo premium packs, I don’t understand why this offer has faded.

8 Likes

I think you missunderstood it …

The “30% chance not in inventory” is not the chance for getting a legendary-mythical, the “30% chance not in inventory” is a 30% chance that the items you get are NOT in your inventory current :exclamation:

How much the chance is for getting a Legendary-Mythical item is a different story, and these % are way lower than 20%, my guess its about 10%, so around every 10th card :exclamation:

3 Likes

In this case,
will give me every day …
my whole warehouse is the same and the same !!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

And don’t forget to chance your vote, if it was really a missunderstanding before :exclamation:

3 Likes

When this feature was introduced i always thought it means items you got will NOT appear in inventory. Me and my logic.

2 Likes

Same more votes would be great :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

Wow I never understood what this meant lmao. When I was younger,I thought that it meant it has 30% percent chance for the item to NOT appear in your inventory … (why am I so dumm).

2 Likes

Yes, not your fault, the wording can cause this, I think the developers (I used the wording I remebered as it was once) had to use as less as possible words :exclamation:

So yes … maybe a little bit unlucky wording, but if you got the explanation (what the developers did at that time) about, it should be clear :exclamation:

2 Likes

Everything is fine for me, I presented my account to a friend. It seems to me that (10% chance for a legend is enough). 30% TOO MUCH ? With 10 premium packs, 3 will turn out to be 100% legendary. No! The developers have already extended the pumping of robots so that the game would become even longer and more exciting the mistake was a random weapon with a consumption of 10 energy and causing 700 damage. everything is stability.

I think a freent should consume 100 energy per shot, despite the fact that he almost constantly deals 700 - 800 damage. This will add stability to the arena and robots with 200 energy will disappear despite the fact that all weapons are on energy and each energy robot kills them! What I can’t say about heat and physics. They mostly climb on heat engines by 1 rank of which they are not worthy. @bestplayerintheworld It would be better if you brought up the topic of random weapons, and not the topic of buying premium boxes, which is beneficial to cheaters, cheaters, and other players. This will only complicate your game! Why? Because everyone will get what they want. All you just need to open your eyes and look down.

I’m not bad, but I’m not good either. I’m just talking about what is more or less the right choice …I’m not bad, but I’m not good either. I’m just talking about what is more or less the right choice … Why not add a base that provides fuel for the company, or make storage of gold or tokens and raid the bases. I think it was 100% better.

I did not understand, why not ??
yes to have the PR packages 30% LEGE
and have 30% items that do not exist in the warehouse

1 Like

Very good idea. But it would be useless to some people that has 6 of everything and I think we know who :wink:

1 Like

The game’s imbalance will come to the end of the game

1 Like

1 Like

these are nice !!!
to give the game to the people, what they want !!

2 Likes

More Votes please :heavy_heart_exclamation:

:+1:t3:

This actually has to come back. I have lot of problems with having 100+ same epics not evolving into left for myth food!

It should be implemented in all boxes not premium packs

3 Likes