Poll: Who do you think was the best player in this version?

More medals does not equal a better player @HappyPoppers It just means you play more, you are more active and that you care about it

3 Likes

fluffeh has 2 gold medals by the way, seems you didn’t know when creating the poll.

1 Like

That is almost exactly what it means …

What planet you from buddy ?

peppers, get real. just because fluffeh hadnt been playing the game as long as michelle and stopped playing long before her so won less medals does not mean fluffeh was a worse player. fluffeh was much better than michelle. let us not forget the rampant copiloting in all the top clans which led to many many illegitimate medals, something fluffeh never took part in.

2 Likes

uhh excuse me. Let me give you a little example. An old player comes to play he is super skilled at the game but has 3 golden medals. Bob who has 1000 medals is good at the game and plays consistently. Old player then beats bob in every match with him.

lets suppose they are across tournaments so the rankings reset . Bob would still retain top spot while old player will be at the bottom

2 Likes

Best is best. Deal with the numbers. Michelle for the win :slight_smile:

exactly…replace bob with best…

1 Like

Dont derail the argument please.

Thats fluffers fault…

I think she is great and all but :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was your example not mine.

1 Like

Orly?

That was your example not mine.

Original

You edited a quote to make it seem like i said it…

Edited by poppers: http://prntscr.com/g8yli1

P.S.
Lol at calling fluffeh a girl. Thank you for that xD

2 Likes

In your example i thought you use bob as best ?

Is best old player or bob ?

Best could be interpreted as Bob and old player as fluffeh

2 Likes

So we agree…best is best player

and fluffer is the bottom

1 Like

You are not getting my example. I am showing you how an instance of a better player consistently beating another player with tons more medals

1 Like

Your example show how the player with 1000’s of medals is clearly better in long run.

Would you say the same in any sport or game … the person with 2 golds is better than the 22 golds ?

no. Suppose you have 30 medals and i have 0. and i beat you every time i fight you. who is the better player? (this is across diffrent tournaments btw)

That would be clearly me…even with you beating me ever time for years.

Alright, i see you are not going to change your opinion. lets leave it at that

2 Likes

This should settle the debate :joy:

Notice me senpai :wink:

2 Likes