Poll. About The Claw portal

Today, “by mistake”, developers had the portal open for a short period of time, which allowed some people to obtain The Claw. A few of us, those who live in another part of planet, don´t even knew about it. That is why I propose this survey, to see if people want to correct this injustice or not. Opinion freely. Poll is anonymous.

  • Yes. Open the Claw portal again and leave it for a normal period of time.
  • No. Don´t open the portal again.

0 voters

3 Likes

No need to tell about the numerous legedaries dropped from the rewards crates…

2 Likes

Im not gonna be suprised with the insane difficulty are only for people with prenium items again

4 Likes

Maybe make the enemies easier ^ ^

1 Like

@Sarah247 @Mohadib
Please,look above.

4 Likes

It’s the first time I see a poll with 20+ voters and EVERYONE is agreeing on a choice…^^

1 Like

that s what i call super mechs transparency

It is unfair towards the ones that didnt get to farm it, so yeah basicly is a 1 option vote.

1 Like

Oof…just still wishing if they are ez.

The problem is not the opening of one portal, but in a terrible number of accumulated errors and layered faults. SM today resembles a rotten egg with cracked shell wrapped in a bulbous husk and covered with fish scales on top. And all this long was in a warm place.
This is precisely why the normal player does not have an appetite for the game and even more so full digestion.

7 Likes

Loved the imaged description mate … you poet

1 Like

3 Likes

I think that as to some extent this could favor everyone, it´s difficult for someone to disagree. Except someone who has so many items that he doesn´t want others to be able to compete vs. him.

In any case, in my personal case, although I consider what happened to be unfair, in a sense it could favor me or not. That is, this claw would be very good on my phys, but I could not use it in any of the 2 heats, because these heats need to move, a hook and 1 charge don´t help me at all.

So it could occur in the case that, in the end I had to face my 2 builds, one with claw and other without claw, to an adversary that had claw on his 2 mechs.

I also think that we would need at least 200 votes to repeat the portal. They made an error, but it seems that there is no will to amend it. After all 70% of the players have the claw, so the other 30% who ■■■■, they are a minority. So TS think.

2 Likes

I voted no because I dont think they need to, not because I have so many items.

you voted No cause you want people to notice you ~~

3 Likes

Dude,just vote yes.
One thing because we know you also want it and another thing because you ruined that beautiful 100%…

3 Likes

Nobody in this community expects anything sensible from you. Such is the nature of trolls.

3 Likes

Vote yes, or vote no, showed interest in the topic. And with that is enough.

That’s why I did it anonymous, so people could vote with freedom. I am really tired of the unilateral and dictatorial decisions in this game.

TS cackles all the time that the game is built with the help and opinions of the community, but it´s only a slogan that shows outward.

3 Likes

well that’s his bad for telling us

I chose to ignore his comments on my decision, people like him dont matter