Please help me everyone

I want to block ads in Super Mechs desktop ver to farm gold faster. I were able to find some ads blockers which Google said is third-party ad blockers. I’ve tried to download and used them, but non any above can work for Super Mechs (I’ve used AdLocker, AdGuard and AdBlocker). Can you show me how to block ads from SM desktop ver?

1 Like

No idea lol but if you play on browser you can use adblock plus

2 Likes

I play on browser and already use an ad blocker so SM web ver is fine, but flash is going to die in the end of 2020 so i have to switch to desktop ver to continue playing.

1 Like

I have no idea how to it on desktop version
For tacticsoft ads is money lul

1 Like

Flash is NOT going to die… !

It will live on as the Flashing Dead, to many sites across the world still use flash in some way or another either video, ads or page inserts and that’s not going to some how stop in 4 months.

If TS SuperMech itself stops using it they are more foolish than I ever thought possible.

As far as an AD blocker for a desktop game try checking into hack sites or if you’re lucky and you have a HOSTS file you may be able to block the AD address coming into your box.

Good Luck

2 Likes

Hoang, have you played on the desktop client? I don’t think there are ads on it during the campaign.

1 Like

Yes. There are ads during the champaign and this is annoying me! :rage:

Then, try the official SM website with the ad blocker enabled. See what happens then. But that’s going to suck because you can’t play in full screen.

By the way, I think the official site is supported when flash dies.

2 Likes

I think if you buy premium there are no ads

1 Like

theres about 3 per campaign mission…

1 Like

theres only one, but if you take too long to close an ad, they’ll give u another one, and it prob caps at 3

2 Likes

the best is adblock because it works better and is effective

1 Like

You too… :confused:

1 Like

oh I play on mobile mostly!
no ads,
no flash,
I can get deals like the magma one, (F for kongy bois)
easy to transport and grind in the car,
easily seems to be the best choice to me :smiley:

2 Likes

Has anyone ever collected tokens on the PC app, from watching ads? I have not once, collected on that app.

2 Likes

yes it still works on pc!

1 Like

Rip Kong players…

1 Like

Do you mean the desktop client?

1 Like

Yea, that one. why 20 characters

1 Like

Yes! :palms_up_together: :stop_sign:

1 Like