Please help I have a cockroach in my room

So I was playing some osu and decided to do homework then when I picked up the stack I saw a FUCKING cokcroach. I went to the kitchen to grab the swatter but when I came back it’s gone!!! What should I do? It’s 10:23 PM at night right now and I need to finish my HW asap before waking up at school early tomorrow for a wrestling team meetup.

Update, I decided to relax for a while hten played some osu but then It fucking crawled down my leg and Iscreamed and i grabbed the swatter. Now it went under my bed, still need heklp

Take your books lock the room , do hw and sleep on the couch, eventually the cockroach will die :slight_smile:

Cockroaches are scared of heat. Throw a lit match into your room, lock it, and run.

its in mY FUCKING CLOSET NOW, IM MOVING OUT TO THE COUCH

Kaen’s idea might work better now! Throw the match into the closet

The closet is smaller than the whole room, so it wouldnt damage as much if he threw a match in there instead of the whole room. Great thinking, Merc.

The cockroach now owns your room. Soon, your house. Probably best to just move.

No! Don’t let it have your :house: ! Burn it down!

:ant:

:house:

:fire:

:fire_engine:

:boom:

:jack_o_lantern:

:ant:

… the bug won !

:stuck_out_tongue:

What does Halloween have to do with a cockroach? :confused:

I HAVE AN IDEA Clears throat
KKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT WWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Or call an exterminator