Plain gray weapons

So I remember there being weapons that were just silver and had no effects except doing damage so if they aren’t in the game can we have them back please so I can complete my mech

lvl 1 weapons?lol

No they used to be in the game and now they aren’t and I just want them back they don’t have any color to them and they can do lots of damage. They aren’t physical, heat, or electric.

give me an example

Well let’s see they do a lot of damage and use heat and electricity to work and it look like this.

It is the silver one on the left side of the mech.

the silver mech is one of the weakest mechs even back then lol

I’m talking about the silver sword.

no one uses swords like that in the top ranks back then :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I did when I was really strong with my sword set up back then.

Doesn’t seem like it would be a good addition to the game.

whats the point of it lol

Well I guys I could try and get one of the new hammers instead. But I would still like to have that sword back.

Sorry I meant to say guess

It was in the game but now I guess they replaced it with hammers

Yes, they were physical…
The new basic version is Redwall, And the advanced version is Seraphblade

So they are now physical weapons even though physical swords were with the normal silver swords?

there are weapons that don’t have types?we need a really old player(plays since the game is new) here to clarify that

Exactly I was one of those players and I would like it to be in the game again if possible.

no,maybe you’re right,but I’d like clarification from another old player :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok I wonder who that would be because all of the other old players moved on to be honest.