• Yes i like that
  • NO
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

drone sucks

no phs drone with under 300 dmg will be needed

2 Likes

At the same time, this drone is a much needed drone for physical mechs that have been shafted by RNSatan plagued by energay mechs that can drain them in two turns and keep them at an energay break. Heck, the only problem I see is that it only crosses over annihilation’s farthest range. I would change the range to 1-6

1 Like

then it will clearly be a mech with no dmg at all, terrible with other phs mechs would use a sweetie “low dmg” and maybe the purifier.
cant beat nothing with a mech like that

There’s energy free heat that can destroy energy mechs, and energy mechs that target weaker energy mechs, I see a good nerf to energy which is objectively one of the best types in low to mid ranks

2 Likes

I agree it would be good and balanced for rank 7ish but dual valiant can beat NRG free Armour

• i think that fractured heat armour is better because it decreases the NRG breqak a bit

school bell

2 Likes

okay then why do you have a problem with it, if valiant already beats Energay Free Armor

1 Like

Lol, i never thought ot type school bell when it rang when i was typing. Thanks for the help @WTFriday

I too will use this, it’ll come in handy

Free energy drone for phys to beat energy mechs becaus they op? %D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%85-%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BC%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0-1

Run free energy phys gay bunch of weeks, works good.

Hey, energay is a legitimate problem at ranks 12-25, and not many players there have good energy free weaponry, because if they did they’d be rank 10+

Once again. On rank lower then 10 main role play lvl of your items. Not tactic or rng or other things

1 Like

In that case make it 155-190 dmg 5 res drain and make it R-L
then it would be a good drone “in my opinion”

in class xd

And then you may create an energy free Nightfall, just to be sure that energy mechs become trash :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Valiant kills phys it kills volcano mechs bruh energy is most powerful…

There’s a small rank range where both level of items and tactics are important…

And I love that place
It might not have the best rewards, but sure it’s fun and brain-consuming XD

Where? I must find this reasonable balance

Nice sarcasm lol…because everyone knows that energy is the worst…right? Right? …

1 Like

Dual valiant are not weak…

Around rank 8 I’d say

Tactics are more importants because you can see some pretty funky builds, and you also have to account the items’ level, since it could lead to less damage taken by the end of the match ^^
So…there, sometimes it’s better to move than shoot

And a nice plus is the fact you don’t have to wait too much to get a match (from my experience, it might be outdated), and you rarely see the same faces more than 5 times in worst cases

1 Like