Other games you play

Does anybody here play Zombesroyale.io if so you should add me as a friend. I am really good at the game

1 Like

thanks for making a new post instead of necroing the old one. Hopefully this is a step to resolve our arguments

Lets just drop the whole necroing thing. No more post about necros to me

3 Likes

Cuz i wont necro no more

1 Like

As long as you dont provoke me again and make your necroing relevant, or by simply making a new topic or browsing in a category. Thanks for manning up and taking that step, i appreciate it

Make sure transcendent doesn’t say any BS about me.

Cant ensure that since im not associated with him, did u think we like conspirated against you together or something?

lol

1 Like

Hey, you spelt the link wrong, it should be like this: zombsroyale.io. Also, you should play surviv.io.

I play Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Hearth Stone. And Smash Bros 4 time to time XD

krunker.io
mope.io

diep.io
moomoo.io

Geometry dash

1 Like

I’ve managed to free myself from the SuperMechs trap. Now I play Cat Quest, Enter the Gungeon, Bloons TD 6 (Co-op anyone?), Minecraft (Hypixel anyone?)…and that’s about it.

5 Likes

I play Team Fortress 2.

i play brawl stars lol

1 Like

Beta.mope.io

i dont really like the amazon rain forest update

1 Like

Please shut the ■■■■ up. If he doesn’t have any memory of it and he says so, do research on it to see if he is lying. If you don’t want to, then shut the ■■■■ up.

3 Likes

I dislike those who whine so much over small sh*t.

I play Ravenfield because it is good. Also minecraft.

2 Likes