💰 on my way to 100 million Gold

That doesn’t make 100 mil, that’s 96 mil, do you mean you’re keeping some?

Make sure I’m on that 24 player list. :wink:

24 x 4 + 1 x 4 = 100

May I be allowed to hold 4 million when I give away 96 million :interrobang:

:crazy_face:

Maybe… Why not give it all away and everyone will believe that you’re the best player in the world?

Still decided to buy the grill I posted above? Seems nice to have brunner (breakfast, lunch, dinner)

I decided to order these shoes …

:heart_eyes:

“women” today huh

… My eyes… Ahhhh~!

I don’t know if my eyes hurt because of how uncomfy those high heels look, or cause of the price tag
for such a thing. (Will never understand how ladies can like such, nvm…)

Or maybe all those diamonds could have had more of a purple/pink colour …

^
This right here describes me when I saw those high-heels. Summed up after a bit of time.
*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear you Michelle, I bet people would look in your direction anyway :smirk::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

No need for more “attraction” when it comes to such odd exotic footwear … :joy::yum:

Don’t get me wrong please, not saying that your taste is bad or anything n.n
(It’s just me who thinks it’s a bit off…) But hey, it’s just my opinion after all, insignificant ^^

Gib me

:arrow_down:

Gold%20-%2096%20million

One million a day, keeps the boost-costs away :exclamation:

P.S.: thank you Mr. @Berserk40000 for the great +50% Gold Event :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

Yeahhh … only 2.5 more million to go …

Gold%20-%2097%20million

… may guess is 4 days :exclamation:

The 1 million / day was only possible because of the great Gold Event :exclamation:

The …

… helped also today :exclamation:

:woman_cartwheeling:t3:

Thank you @Berserk40000 :exclamation:

:drooling_face: look at all that gold :drooling_face:

Annnnnnnnd …

Gold%20-%2099%20million

… with the great new Event …

… an “easy to go” 1 million :exclamation:

Thank you Mr @Berserk40000 :exclamation:

Anyone know a Reliable Hacker? I need to transfer all the Gold from Besty’s account to mine

Dagobert%20-%202

My way to 100 million Gold …

:moneybag:

10 million

15 January 2018

20 million

20%20million%20Gold

18 July 2018

30 million

30%20million%20Gold

03 September 2018

40 million

Gold%20-%2040%20millions

16 October 2018

50 million

Gold%20-%2050%20million

01 December 2018

60 million

60%20million%20Gold

29 December 2018

70 million

70%20million%20Gold

22 January 2019

80 million

80%20million%20Gold

12 February 2019

90 million

90%20million%20Gold

27 February 2019

100 million

Gold%20-%20100%20million

14 March 2019

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

wow how did u exactly land on 100 mio…must has been some efford too…congrats!

Congratulations for such a record-breaking gold amounts Michelle ^.^ !

That surely took lots of time, but your unyielding persistence and dedication as efforts got you there :slight_smile:

Must be a great feeling to reach a destinated goal.

Awesome, Congrats…Now Share that. Don’t be greedy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now make it up to 1b to keep the topic running