Omg im so excited

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAA OMGMOGMM MGGMG OHHHHH MYYYY GDOOODDDD

OHHHHHHH TEH UPDARTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

4 Likes

Go and prepare your wallet. Each new update of SM has been to buy more.

3 Likes

my 25k token is ready… :gift:

3 Likes

25k! Gimme Some!

20 Character Limit

1 Like

I mean, isn’t that the point? I don’t know many that stay in business for long by making games that don’t earn any money. Nor any companies in general for that matter…

2 Likes

That’s right. “For the money dances the monkey.”

1 Like

Pm me on super mechs i wanna see your mechs

2 Likes

So we have to spend More to compete in the new game? Why would I spend more? I have a premium account. I know TSOFT makes no guarantees of services but if you change the game so that my premium items are now weakened that is nothing short of robbery. Will I be able to use my sm to buy these new upgradable weapons? I won’t spend another dime on this game and quit spending a long time ago. I am curious what my sm will get me. If it doesn’t buy me premium items than you are thieves.

1 Like

Lol se77en this new update will be amazing for us low players to overcome top players

1 Like

Yes, Devastation Swarm Mk III or Infernal Hamaxe (hammer + axe). Can’t wait for the new items. :smiley:

I came up with those, no idea if they’re actual items obtainable

1 Like

There are deadlines to claim. You will not be able to claim for what you bought 1 year ago, but you can probably claim for what you bought 1 month ago.

1 Like

id rather watch twice as many or more than that of commercials than have an unfair playing field

1 Like

inb4 rejected by iOS and Android’s app stores

2 Likes

Godzilla if I can use my 83 million sm to buy mee weapons… You are still screwed

1 Like

Godzi… this is joke… isn´t it? :smile_cat:

1 Like

I’m sick of all this pathetic unwarranted whining about a pay to win agenda that simply does not exist.

since 2013 we have had

• campaign repeatable missions to get free fusion
  • countless free gold boxes
  • free myths from the campaign
  • free myths from level up
  • daily rewards including a free myth for the 30th day
  • daily quests that when completed give 10 tokens a day for free

stop bitching and moaning that the game is pay to win, and maybe actually get good if YOU can’t win without paying.

3 Likes

olalá…

• The missions in the campaign are repeatable, but they are not free. Play 2 large and you have to pay 20 tokens and 10 tokens if you play “revive”.

• Of all the free boxes I have opened, I´ve barely been able to rescue less than 10 items that are useful for something (I am unlucky, but the ammo modules and hats to remove resistance are chasing me).

• 10 tokens they give me, eats them to me the campaign.

1 Like

you shouldnt be spending your tokens on the campaign unless your campaign mech is bad

1 Like

I bet on hard and insane missions in Overlord´s den.

I haven´t the patience to campaign more than 1 hour. It’s too much boring…

1 Like

Wepwawet! If you had the determination and some patience…

Ooohhhh boy!

If you had beaten the final boss for 50th time!
I m at first place jk!

Game actually rewards you!

2 Likes