OLD Battledawn (Players/Alliances)

Let’s take a moment to remember old battledawn players (dead/alive) and old battledawn teams (dead/alive).

POST WHOMEVER YOU REMEMBER.

Teams:
HQ
FEAR
FMJ
COW
SoLD
HINI
UTM
MGH
VVV
SAGE

Players:
MorGAN
OrlandoKev
Toysinmyattic
Mao Chao
Arif of Bengalutopia
Noobysnax
Lionheart
Lain
GGo
gud
SoF

(Many more teams and players, just haven’t thought of them yet.)

Only two names I could think of were Lain and Lionheart because I got conquered by them on my first game :confused:

Remember
RoFL?
IND?
PHIL?

RIP To the playing days of Rtouty (At least for now ;)) @Theo

I am one of the founding members of the RoFL alliance and have been its leader ever since Adnan and Sayan left the game. In fact, the RoFL alliance made a return last July in a winning effort. Adnan and I were leading.
I have not played with what’s left of the core RoFL members in a while because they are busy with real life and so am I. I guess perhaps RoFL will return for another era next summer.
I’d like to take a moment to shoutout the entire RoFL roster from leader to the most recent members.

Adnan, George, Sayan, CeD, RamiK, Ashish, Rogg, Ownage, Amit (KingFisher), The Boss, Bharat (DragonSlayer), Vipul, Pranay, Marcello, Rania, Faizan (SerialKiller), Ustaz, PLO, Snow Leopard, Eren, Levi, Xander, Prikitiew, Zero, Grust, ffstkn, Cap, Gundam Joe, Ballistix, Lath, Prince, W, Smartin, Redemption, GameOver (Andy), Mr O, Hellman, Emo Girl, Caps, Justin, Antrax, Yancan, BloodyBangers, Missy, Tiny, Bergeron, top gun, Djina, ARF, Steven, Zahid, Psi, Reminiscence (Dan), kami, ApexPredator, Nupz, Shivam, Netspyman, BlueBoy, Muha, Lordcumming, Rudi (Rekt M9), Rudy (Rudy of OT), Age of Battle, KrazY, Ah, Guardian, Momo, Slay, Chris Leo, Ponka, Legionnaire, Nick, Legend, Dodge, Adam (RTS Jailbait), Eamon.

I am sure I did not forget anyone. 76 players played in RoFL at least once in their tenure. RoFL has won 23 eras in total divided between Earth 1, Earth 3, Mars 2 and Mars 3.

-George (Wounds of Sadness)

Always remember Kane. The old god of BD :smiley:
Then there’s Kenny, who always prided himself in beating Kane one era.
Colin and his BYZ empire in OC.
Tabula, leader of GML and one of the most feared sub empires to ever rise.
Heidi and Renee, both were members of GML and well known/feared.
Merchant of Death, one of my favorites as he and I lead the Smiley Elite empire :stuck_out_tongue:
Unky, the robot who broke all the BD records by miles way back in the day.

I know there’s others, but for now, that’s all I’ll put ^^

Im gonna have to say the same thing i said in the dream team forum
Old School GOO when we used to fight against 6, 7, 8 alliances at once, we might have not won all those eras but we rocked them for sure

I remember GOO on fantasy. Along with kgp, VCE, HORDE

What I can think of at the top of my head

PPC
SOTO
CME
FPM
ARM
PHI

Well tbh this does’t make any sense in my opinion. In the course of last 10 years there have been 100+ DOMINANT teams & 1000+ fearful players, but still for sake of it i’ll add a few known & dominant teams who quit recently i.e. quit in a span of last 3-4 years.

NFLM
RTK
CME
GoTP (Generalkain his team fought furiously against players like sayan, breeco etc on e3)
POB
TLA
AL

yea anyone remember tdf (the deadly feud) or W~L (the war lords) me and my son Boiu were the leaders of those alliances back in the day LOL had some great times then

Wow, no one remembers MuPT.

Haha how does that feel @Gaurav ? :smiley:

No one but josh would out of who have responded

still my favorite round

I’ve seen the video :smiley:

Old Client Pictures

What’s MuPT? :innocent:

Anyone from sage still playing?

Naveed was playing till a few years back, I don’t think he still does.

Lain and Lionheart were great players! Lain taught me battledawn and is the reason I kept playing!

Anyone know if they are still around?