OKIDOKI Introducing my weak clan

Hi guys, as a newbie here and if you having seen my 2 members clan so this is my clan and my 2 acc I use in the chats. Sorry, all work in progress and yes, weird mechs. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hmmm, I actually, I posted this pictures on “off topic” as new part of my intro to the forum to let people see my clan. Eh, I am not looking for clans or to add members to my clan. Someone move my post to this just now. I do not know if this it is a glitch or someone in the SM transferred to clan recruit for whatever the reason. I do not know the rules about posting and transferring things :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Mech chungus lol

Hahaha what I can tell🐛

Could I join? I just reached R4 and I’m trying to find a clan to be in

I’m not very active though but whenever I get online I try to win as much as possible before going offline again

1 Like

Can my alt join, he is rank 14 atm but has great potential

1 Like

I can take you to my second clan he is 25th

Honestly, I’m almost never online, only sometimes and get a few wins that’s why I don’t think I should join high ranking clans but if you’re fine with that then sure

IGN is Vinum

1 Like

Hi 0ld_Supermechs_User. Thx you for your interest into join my weak clan and mechs.

As I commented, I am not in the search of clans or to create a clan. Even I do the raids, titans or the tickets at list, do the daily’s to get the silver coins and farm and farm and farm every day without fail since accounts opened, I won’t be a great selection for your rank even you are a on and off player plus I do not do wars. There are better selection for your level.
My focus is to make parts L50 for fun not focus into rank up or desire to be the best in the game or be the best clan. If you want to join will be a waste for you I think but if you want to add your self I will left my acc open so you can join.
My basic are simple, I don’t get in your way so it is your game if you can help in the titan tickets to fight will be fine. Respect is base and communication will be open any topic in the forum or in clan chat or chats channels. I had my own clans before with 24 members but I walked away because I do not like silence or drama and for this clan as well I remove the members just to play my game relax in my own fun.
If you want to stablish a friendship, I am a good person and decent and I am an adult passing my 50 so I do not like monkey business.
I can be a real friend and who know to meet in person too if you are an adult.
I am American and live in Oregon STATE but I am not from this area just move to work and make a living.
I do not use socials for security and privacy but can find the way later on if trust is built.

Any other question or concern just drop a line. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like