Ok we seriously need this to be added on the game

So umm about 5 minutes ago i just had 127 tokens , and i posted a topic of should i get a premium box or should i save for a premium pack , Go check it out on General discussions , So umm , one of people in HERE said i would go for boxes , So i said let’s do it , I bought a box , And this is the SHIT I got image , And i instantly regret about spending my 75 tokens on a premium box , which makes me want to post this post about what if we had a redeem categorie on the shop Which basically gives you the ability to get the latest stuff you bought on the shop , And that stay in your inventory less than 1 hour , For example i bought the prmium box , i’ll go to redeem and get my tokens back , and the box will disappear with it’s items , like i never bought it , Even if i used the item to upgrade something , the progression of the upgrade will dissappear , only the progression of the upgrade when i got after using the item that i bought for upgrading , I would really love to have that in the game , Cuz many people in this game , Make instant regrets after they buy something , AND i bet that they wish if there was like something that gives them what they lost BACK , If 1 hour passes after having the item , you can’t redeem it , I mean the BOX , LOL

it sounds good, but the problem i that you can force it to give you the item tha yout want

lol

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What… The hell…

dude, I think that this was unnecessary

You can’t say that again…
Look at my face… State deep into it… Embrace the face…
It’s beautiful…

you need more life in your eyes, dont you think

No… Imagine that face in your face… Licking your face with a long tongue as the eyes roll around in the sockets and the nose spins…

Holy sheet that’s horroble

You can pass me the bleach, I need to whiten my brain
engough spam, lets back to the thread

Creampies… Mmmmmm! I love creampies… I love licking them clean then eating up what that cream was on… Mmhmmm… Delicious :yum:… I love them…

(You dirty minded bastard) (I meant the food)
Oh no… My profile picture makes that even worse…

You disgusting man.
Leave at once, fiend.

This type of feature makes no sense from a developer’s standpoint. You’re essentially devaluing every item in the game with the ability to “reroll” the boxes/packs that you spend Tokens on. Premium Boxes/Packs are random. You are choosing to take a chance at receiving either an item you need/want or what you may consider “junk”.

That’s how every loot box system that you pay for works. You can use your Tokens for other things with no randomness involved (Premium Membership, Refueling, etc…), but when you choose to do the “random thing” with them and don’t like the outcome, it is your fault.

Dumbass 1.

Dumbass 2.

Dumbass 3 with a hint of weirdo.

i say tha becasue i dont wanna to say:
hey men your idea sucks
instead you say that the idea is good, but the you said why it cant be, i think this its much better

NO LMAO

Why would you say it’s a good idea if it’s bad in the first place??? :joy::joy:

You wouldn’t be helping anything except fuel the dumb idea and lie

because it’s bad to be rough with people, having some consideration for others is not wrong you know?
(and besides, you and I know that they will never add this idea)

A little toughness is good for everyone.

waht do you prefer
a) son, i think you are doing it the wrong way
b) son, you cant do anything well, are you retard?
(if they thes is bad written sorry, google translate its a s***)