OK - this is something we need :-)

I call it the unfuser or the mega transformer…i like both :slight_smile:

Basically you have maxed out item that you no longer want and want to change out for another weapon. you place new item in…then place maxed out item in another box…hit transform…now new item is maxed out :slight_smile:

agre

Post must be at least 20 characters

Absolute correct !

Like it was in the “old” version of SuperMechs !

We lose the item anyways, so WHY we lose now Boost Power also during boosting away that already boosted item (<-- for which one WE ALREADY paid for in the game !!!) ?

WHERE that lost power goes ?

WHO had the idea to let the players NOW …

• lose the item (as it was before)
  • lose a lot of Power (new in this update)
  • having to go again the whole transform way for the new item (new in this uodate)

^^ an other example why I am so “negative” … ups …

Did I change that ALL to the NEGATIVE for the players, or did it tacticsoft ???

:wink:

disassembling maxed item, that’s bad idea for business. It will give more advantages to top pilot’s than lower lvl pilots.

I guess you never had the experience of maxing out the wrong item, then?

What about building a really nice, fully fused mech, then see it turned to brick because it got hit by NERF update…

Then this suggestion would be really useful, eh?

It’s not just for the top players. Even Free to Play players with limited item and inventory could benefit from this. Example - I have only one fully fused torso. What if I want to “convert” this new torso I got? Does that mean I need to take months to make it fully fused, too?

But, you are right. Developers would see this as a bad business move because people will not “buy” stuff if they can just swap out their fully fused stuff instead of buying tokens to max the new items up.

Well i had that experience, after the nerf i have 5 myth maxed items that i can’t use… well kinda can’t use, except in my 5th and 6th build…
They either don’t fit because the weight got modified, or they leave a big hole in the build 18-12 kg… and in that hole you can’t fit anything…maybe a carrot.

Fitting carrots in holes? Yeah… seems about right. :laughing:[quote=“HappyPoppers, post:1, topic:7124”]
Basically you have maxed out item that you no longer want and want to change out for another weapon. you place new item in…then place maxed out item in another box…hit transform…now new item is maxed out
[/quote]

Poppers, will you only get one maxed item after this, or you’d get one maxed item, and the original item unfused?

So, a lower lvl pilot that works very hard and has to try harder to max a single item than a pay-player or top level pilot does. If that item gets nerfed, that is one screwed-over low level player that has to start over and get an item that isnt trash to max.

I agree with this tho. They wont be able to suck every dime out of players with money if this goes into effect.

I agree with this, (I’ve said it several times already.) I recently returned to play, and fused some of my legacy items (common, rare and maybe epics) into some trash items to recover it later (I thought that the system was the same as before…) and then realized that you lost all the power if you fuse it into another item… and now have a lot of items with a lot of power and can’t do anything with that cause i don’t want to lose it…