Off topic F-L-E-X Thread

Basically like the SM Flex, but with other games, and i know some of you want to brag about your other games you played. @DANIEL_GOSSETT and @DDark_515k why don’t you flex your .io skills, EVERYONE FLEX THE HELL OUTTA EVERYONE!

5 Likes

I flex holding a M249 in a bunker, like a BOSS!
03%20PM

3 Likes

yeet 56%20PM 05%20PM 57%20PM 03%20PM Double AWM-S For the win with Pan and 11 kills(MY most was 26 ;-:wink: and with the lessest damage taken.

4 Likes

Flexing the 21st out of 29 2 tower C.H.I.M.P.S completion in BTD6.

4 Likes

My highest was 46 i think, around that, been a while since i played though

2 Likes

You were in squads right? Not solo(Squads)… my highest was with Dopemope, Chisp, and Whale, and me, was 44

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the mope.io update

2 Likes

Perhaps
I was with my friend and 2 others, we got 46 kills by spawning in the middle and going out on all sides, 1 member died near the end

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here are the games i play, Supermechs.com , Surviv.io, Moomoo.io, and Krunker.io(But i can’t play it cause it’s blocked, like ZombsRoyale.io) and i play Zombs.io

3 Likes

I play zombsroyale.io, supermechs, mope.io, agar.io, some of the ninja kiwi games, clash of clans, clash royale, and plants vs zombies 2.

3 Likes

i play all the pvz games, besides the knockoff ones, and i beated the first 1 when i was 4, Thats a flex right there.

3 Likes

Me and @DANIEL_GOSSETT got a dous win in Zombzroyale.io a week or 2 ago
Funny thing is that I was lagging like crazy

2 Likes

so was i

2 Likes

I Play Supermechs, Surviv.io, Black Ops 2, Minecraft (Mainly for when im build and want to take on a huge build project like i am doing atm) Terraria, Borderlands 1 and 2, GTA Online, Forza 4 Motorsport, Fable 2, Azur Lane and C.A.T.S

1 Like

I lastly played surviv 7 months ago or somethin for some reason.
Can flex my CS GO awp skin.

2 Likes

show me you awp skin

1 Like

if you look at the bottom of play new game you could see me in a desert ghille as well XD!

1 Like

I flex all these flowers i like and have

I wish i have a flower waifu :frowning:

4 Likes

no waif 4 u