No energy made teleport --- Bug - Hack?

look the video:

Video youtube

min 1:40
during thew game he does an teleport with no 40 energy for it.
question:

1. Many replays are different from reality, all bugs?
    A hacker can change the replay of a game? It’s only a question

2. Are teleports that consume less than 40 energy? TY

TY

I’ve had a look and the replay seems to not update the energy level in the video until its interacted with. Either by taking a hit or by being used. Normally you regenerate energy at the start of your opponents turn but you can see in this replay that it doesn’t show.

The actual fight itself seems fine.

So the only bug here is a visual bug that the energy doesn’t show the true value on the replay. Defiantly no hacks :slight_smile:

ty again @Elcent
I do not want to take advantage of your time, but I still ask you two things

1. Many replays are different from reality, all bugs?
    A hacker can change the replay of a game? It’s only a question

2. Are teleports that consume less than 40 energy? TY

I am really new to Super Mechs so I’m not sure for either of those questions. Perhaps some experienced Super Mech players could help out here?

sorry are u mantenance team?

Maintenance team for BD, not SM (same as me) :stuck_out_tongue:

Disclaimer: We don’t do maintenance (I think :disappointed_relieved:)

I’m from the maintenance team which is a BattleDawn team as described here Recruitment (Maintenance Team, Wiki Team)

hope somebady help, ty again

There is a TP that weighs 1 KG and only needs 10 energy. But they kinda removed the only way to get it. So all new players are fucked. It’s a really useful item when u think about it.
Anyway you still can get TPs that are level 15 or higher and there are a few that use less than 40 energy but theyre not nearly as good as the good ole’ 1 kg TP or the level 3 -7 ones that do a bit of damage, weigh a few KGs and need little energy. Too bad you cant get any. Moving along;

The replay is also fine. For some reason colors dont show up correctly and energy doesnt show corectly until the player is hit. It will then show the energy left AFTER that hit. Kind of a bummer you cant see it properly but not a big deal.
To my knowledge, hackers cant change the replays, but there are all sorts of glitches ive seen with them, including things like a win showing up as a loss.
Hope this helps.

Yes, good answer, thanks