New Weapon Of Super Mechs

I think an Phsyical Bunker called “ Absolute Devastation” Should be added, Ya’ll don’t add a lot of Physical weapons, It can counter Heat Bomb and EMP by doing 400-600 Dmg.

2 Likes

Even if I’d like the idea of my phys having one of these,I still think it’s too much.
People would pack 4 of these things if possible.Plus,as a 1-use weapon that does direct damage for free,that would be considered as OP pretty easily.
So no,I have to disagree.

2 Likes

UWeight : 50
Range: 2-4
Damage 400-600
Heat: 60
Rarity: L-M
Damge to Resistance: 10-20 Your choice
If people use 2-4, Energy Cost: 10-50, Your choice.

ugh no stop

like really

Imagine the Emp doing the same thing as the Heat Bomb, Taking away Energy in 1 turn, And Naga Or Grim Reaper, determine what modules, Can have 800+ energy capcity, Then 2 Bunkers and A Valiant is 1,400 plus damage, my idea is an easy way to counter it, Give it thought!

2 Likes

Actually,with the EMP around (that can drain in 1 turn and also convert to damage) I think it’s only fair to add a phys counter.However,for the other builds,that wouldn’t be that fair.While I said I did like the idea,I atill think it would need to me massively tweaked.

1 Like

Yes, the weapon will be over used, But It counters so many other Weapons, Like Magma, Heat Bomb, Bunker, Valiant,Ash Creator, Crimson Rapture, And Emp.

This will counter said weapons,but to the point that it is unbalanced

1 Like

Said weapons yes, and People that aren’t good for the “Portal” If the weapon is made an thing, Won’t get It, Mostly ppl Rank 6 and Under, and Ppl I go against have Bunker, Heat Boms, Valiant, Magma, And I mostly lose to them players.

off topic
What rank are you?

I am Rank 6 Full Stars.

i’m rank 1, full stars. and I think this is a great idea.

1 Like

Lol you designed the portal for yourself :joy:
I’d like a physical magma but it will make the game even more unbalanced

No, I actully didn’t, I made the Portal for ppl with 2,000 hp or More, All Myth Weapons for Physical mech, And i’m sure any energy mech or Heat mech can get pass it.

Even so,I agree.
There has to be a f2p counter to EMP,and Annihilation won’t like the universal counter anymore.
We need something else.

1 Like

Lake, you already have a weapon that hits above 500 quite regularly. This is mercy. Also, you have two other weapons able to hit in regions 460 - Nightfall and Spartan. Sorry dude, but you show plain wishful thinking attitude here…

1 Like

The Heat Bomb and EMP has unbalanced the gameplay to no return… There is no fix for this by adding new weapons. Only removing Heat Bomb and EMP can return the state back. This however makes Physicals reign once again so maybe adding (or revamping the heat bomb and EMP) to do around 250 heat (300 energy on counterpart) for boths mechs can maybe rebalance it.

This thread has been rendered useless just like it’s “Physical Bunker/Magma” predecessors. I understand people may want something like that in their arsenal but I don’t. I have a Physical and I just don’t like the idea of a Physical Bunker/Magma or anything like it. I think the developers agree since they have only been adding weapons like the repulsor and armour annihilator that have unique statistics in the Physical side of things and these change the game rather than unbalance it. The claw was a fine addition in my opinion although I don’t have one. So I’m sure the developers saw the Heat Bomb and EMP unbalancing issues before they released it so I feel as though they are planning a nice weapon to help and balance out Physical mechs.

2 Likes

No, This is a f2p weapon I thought of, I haven’t seen. F2p with Mercy or Carnage.

Yeah,but this is a concept of a 1-shot phys weapon,maybe E-M but in any case not premium (or energy-dependent like NF).
Something to diversificate things a little wouldn’t hurt,especially with the EMP around.

1 Like

Heat bomb didnt afect the game at all…
Emp might be another story though…

2 Likes