New Update - New Bug

Just played my first ladder battle after the update …

Screen stayed at the “vs” screen and did not let me choose my mechs :exclamation:

Please fix this :exclamation:

Why … really why, with every single update, new bugs are coming :question:

Do you not test them by yourself :question:

:roll_eyes:

Problem after new update

Happened to me too

and me too…

no change the mecha now

Same here.
@Sarah247?

Can you stop editing others thread title, its mine, change your own, if you don’t like it - you are not a moderator :exclamation:

That happened to me too.you can still do pvp,if you wait for 30 seconds.but I’d like this to be fixed as soon as possible,it helps me strategize which mech I should use to defeat the opponent

I’ve changed it because it’s way easier to figure out what are you talking about if the title is related to the topic and it’s not some random words. People are more inclined to read a thread that talks about a bug they are experiencing too, and the probability they are gonna post and report it too is higher, which means shorter times for the bug to be fixed.
But it seems that’s too hard for you to understand.
Enjoy your original title :slightly_smiling_face:

“New Update - New Bug”

is very very very clear …

• new update only since a few hours

• new bad bug, making ladder battles close to unplayable, not being able to choose mechs

… so it will draw attention best possible way to @Sarah247 and @Mohadib, because it comes with the “New Update” :exclamation:

If you have a different opinion - fine, but please do not change so often others tthread titles, only because you have a different opinion :exclamation:

Do it, to correct spelling errors, or if necessary when bad words in it, to help the moderators :exclamation:

But not only, because you would name it different :exclamation:

Your threads are your threads - others threads are others threads, you need to repsect that more, as said, nothing against a sensefull change (but not only because of you would like to see it different) :exclamation:

:wink:

As I’ve told you I’ve did that change because it seemed to me a better way to involve the community, it wasn’t because I didn’t liked your original title, I just thought going straight to the point was better.
I guess it’s kind of clear I was acting to be helpful and not to bother anyone, especially since I usually do it and people seems to be happy about it.

That said, when you said it was bothering you, I didn’t touched it anymore (and I’ll also refrain to do it in the future when it comes to your threads) since I actually take into account others opinions and I usually try my best to respect 'em :slightly_smiling_face:

Actualy Splat has a good point… for now the tittle seems ok. But after a few more days, and a few more lines in this topic it will not.
I actualy find this blind picking of mechs in battle, more in line with the overall game mentality… A Gamble, so this “gambleing” of mechs that you guys are experiencing, kinda fits the game as a whole :slight_smile:.
Maybe is a bug or… a new feature of the game.You guys will find out soon enough.
Ps:i still find it funny, flip a coin, and see if you won or not the match. No more strategy or skill, just luck :slight_smile:

Funny, so you came here also only to talk against …

You really want to play a few more DAYS, not being able to choose your mechs in ladder battles :question:

I no longer play, it doesnt affect me, was just trying to draw awarness to the issue, in a sarcastical way… you missed that, try again? 10 tokens?
The few more days was reffering to the topic, and the tittle of it, not the bug.

Everthing clear about your lies, you really need to think harder to cover your lies :exclamation:

I don’t think…that El_Metre lies…

Best player’s never lies.

Quote the whole, not just fragments… alot can be taken out of context… try harder.
Where is the lie?
Dont you wanna play a different game?
Clarice? Have the lamps stoped crying?
Or
Follow the white rabbit… it leads to Wonderland…
Come at me :wink:

Oof sound’s like a cartoon…

Disney lol

There we go… that’s the spirit!
Come, you can do better then that.
More more more…
Follow the white rabbit… he gonna take you to Wonderland(Mexico maybe).

for those that are reading this… i do this so that others don’t have to, i am a trained proffesional handler of exotic animals

So back on the topic.
Did you write a support ticket? That explains what is the nature of the bug? And how and when it happens?

“New Update - New Bug”

is very very very clear …

• new update only since a few hours

• new bad bug, making ladder battles close to unplayable, not being able to choose mechs

• screen stayed at the “vs” screen and did not let you choose your mechs

… so it will draw attention best possible way to @Sarah247 and @Mohadib, because it comes with the “New Update” :exclamation: