- So, I’m suggesting 2 new Torsos, one for Heat and one for Energy that will compete with the Zark.
- They should be available at Epic and go to Mythical (A little bit harder to get, but not near impossible)
- The general idea is silghtly higher HP and Phys resist, in exchange for more weakness towards Elec (for the Heat Torso) and Expl (for the Energy Torso)
The Heat Torso is called “The Edge”
Picture a giant rock face. This Torso is gonna be tall, and relatively box-shaped. Defeating this Mech will be like defeating a mountain. Now “The Edge”, stands for 2 things… one is the Edge of a mountain, but the other is fighting on the edge, as it will be strong to Phys, but more vulnerable to Energy.
It would look similar to the old Goliath Torso. Here’s the stats (Max Myth):
- Weight: 368 kg
- 1180 HP
- 145/48 Energy
- 217/72 Heat
- 26P/16Ex/12El Resists
Basically Heavier with more HP than the Zark. Specializes in Phys resist at the expense of Expl and especially Elec
The Energy Torso is called “Cohesion”
Picture a Torso that’s really tight and cohesive… hard to break. Unlike “The Edge” this Torso should be smaller and more compact… I’m thinking Invid from Robotech…
A bit more organic and molecular… Here’s the stats (Max Myth):
- Weight: 345 kg
- 1082 HP
- 245/104 Energy
- 179/56 Heat
- 26P/12Ex/16El Resists
By far, the heaviest and highest HP Energy Torso (but lower than the Edge, in exchange for better Heat and Energy numbers). Very high Phys resist at expense of Elec and especially Expl.
- I would like to see these Torsos or similar in SuperMechs
- I believe there are problems with current SuperMechs Torsos but have alternate suggestions (please explain)
- The current SuperMechs Torso line up is fine as is