New Teleporter idea : The Switcher

Instead of just well , teleport you to your wanted specific spot in the arena , this special teleporter instead switch your and enemy’s position , exactly like the title said.

i dont know how it would help you though , you both will be in the same spots.

Instead make it so you both tp to a random place

THIS. It could be called ‘dual teleporter’ or something, it would be fun as ■■■■.

It can come in hand when you are cornered and wanna corner, that’s the only useful situation.

You should probably do a poll on this. Also I like the idea of it teleporting you both to random places better than switching the players. It could be very beneficial or very bad for the person using it, or the person you use it on.

This would save me so much in situations where I’m trapped, so kudos to this idea. Hope it makes it in. Here’s a poll:

0 voters

Yeah?
What if your opponent also has one of these?
You’d pretty much get re-cornered :laughing:

Sure, but well, a teleport like that has not really other utility except the one I’ve pointed out. Unless I’ve missed something :sweat_smile:

I would like a teleported that makes my opponent go where I want him to

I thought you Quit???..

I did , doesmt mean I cant post on the forum lol

I’m just playing around :smile:

Im just trying to spam the forum with nonsense lol, xD

if the teleporter doesn,t drain that much and can waste your enemy’s turn with the next move, then it might(it might , not sure) buy you some time to regenerate or cooling,provided you have good regeneration

Points for originality :+1:

What are your guys thoughts on a teleporter like this, but instead of switching your positions it teleports both mechs into random positions, like a gamble, so it isn’t easily countered by a second switcher.

0 voters

That’d be pretty cool… as long as it was super light. like 5 kg or less. And the cost would need to be lower than a normal teleport, at least in my opinion. But that would be fun!

Thats useless…the main purpose is to escape from your enemy…not to switch spots with your enemy

this is a pretty good idea but teleports aren’t the things that need to be worked on at the moment.

it helps because if your backed up against a wall you can force your enemy into the same position.