New Skull Torso Idea!

If you want more realistic torsos, then please google them or click on the link, but dont spam the forum with nonsense ideas! :slight_smile:

[details=Link]http://lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=Realistic+Torsos

http://bfy.tw/ErS8[/details]

i dont see anything…it’s empty

oh lol, you were very accurate xD

to be honest i hate that drones before the update now theyre better and become nice looking head antena but in a torso i dont want something like that
i preffer something more skeletic
also if u want something similar the pumpkin could help tou

what about this one?
and can be yours… if you have what it takes… to get the GOAT!!!

2 Likes

so that IS the GOAT xD
im trying to get at least 2 modules to sign up but the game just give me devouring paws and top weapons ._.

1 Like

No, i m not telling something like this torso, i want a torso with eyes,nose and mouth.

drawn it
i think is easier to understand u that way and maybe ur art like to some dev and make it be on the game

i would prefer a skull like the punisher logo but anyway

Kaen is a monster…

1 Like

I have the torso idea shape in the top of my post, i posted a drone (snack) i want my torso to be something like that

then u really want a torso that looks like a drone
xD dude did u already see naga? its my main energy torso its like old galaxus it probably fit better on ur idea than adding another one

Well there was a skull torso design @OHMssssGamer made over on his thread.

1 Like

Naga looks like CRAP compared to the Galaxus Torsos.

I wish they would reuse the Galaxus design A,B and C.
At least Galaxus appears to have eye sockets like a skull even though it is just shadowing making the center eye appear to have 1 eye on either side or it…
Naga looks like a freakin Cyclops.

They could also take the Galaxus design and emphasize a more skull defined appearance .

Or better yet use the skull from my Avatar…

have u seen naga on mythical? xD its basically the same as galaxus but with some kind of eywbrows to make it look angry xD

Yes I have seen it and NO it does not look Galaxus, it has a resemblance but the center eye module protrudes out of the face making it a cyclops like I mentioned above which looks LAME.

x me looks pretty better, who wants humans xD i mean were the worst thing that happenned to earth
also it looks more agressive than before
if what u want is a copy of the drones bigger then thats terrible xD would look awful torso and drone so similar, it would be almost like a weezing (poison type pokemon that basically evolves having a tumor)

listen guys, naga isnt enough skullness and not what i want, i want something more realistic skull like a torso similar to the skull drones

Rip out the skull from your head and use it as a torso.

100% realistic skull.

3 Likes