New Item Portal

In the image of the weapon has two guns and in common range has only one good cannon there everything goes well but when it is in epic has only one cannon where is the legendary range my friend?Do we have to pay to get the one in the image or is the weapon’s fault?[quote=“Sarah247, post:1, topic:7963, full:true”]

Spectacular versus reality

I would like to know this too, is there a legendary mythic version of this weapon @Sarah247?

If I pass them if they have a legendary range, I’ll pass them but that is not the same as in the image. I do not like the same thing, but cheaper?

Goes well with the

Someone would be so kind to explain where the two guns came from, someone explains to me how he has the two cannon and I have one in the epic and he does not have any admi can explain

I wonder if his name will be coincidence or name will be crazy right now I feel weird because I have one in epic and only has a cannon I see this person and he has 2 cannons

Look at mine in epic is not the same if you do not get the original way to have another way to get the real weapon? because I want the weapon with double barrels because I will occupy it for my second mech

that 2-4 range though… :confused: but 0 energy.

The weapon is working well, at least for my test mech, just with epics and some rares with no upgrades (except for the torso), of course droped my rank to fight… not all of those were victories and now i’m stuck… and i want to know if there is a better version of it (not the epic one, it scks xD)

False

It also helps long range and mid range heater mechs they have a 0 energy long range weapon and two 0 energy mid range weapons and 0 energy drones. The second mid range 0 energy heat weapon is the death punch but I don’t have that. Desolations are really easy to get too…

It doesn’t help 2-4 heaters at all.

Knocking back by 3 when you’re at 2-4 range will result in 5-7.

It does when they are in front of you stomp with the new push would put them in the 4 spot right?

You can’t fire that weapon at range 1. :slight_smile:

Stomping + That weapon puts your opponent at range 5.

That’s the point of it to me either pushing from short to mid range or mid range to long.

5-8 is pretty much just long range, I don’t consider that “mid-range”…

Mid-range to me would be 3-4

Yeah I know that’s the reason I said stomp + the weapon, but I see what you mean now.

I thought it only pushed 3?
I get it now duh it has a range of 2 still helps long range 0 energy heater weapons.

shot gun, bully was my first top 25 design on this new update.
This was my first top 25 mech in this update bully is a better weapon than the new one I wish I didn’t accidentally fuse it.

Any other Free to use weapons? (besides annihilation)

Desolation is free use. You can tell premium weapons from free to use weapons by the transformation range. Premium weapons only have legendary and mythic.