New Item Portal - The Claw

Oh that…
Missreaded that.
Sorry.

i have gotten 2 ledgenderys, the claw and iron frenzy

I only got 3 or 4 normal boxes and 1 fortune box from 15-20 runs on insane mode and from those boxes I got 1 epic and only rares.
So what I wish for is a higher drop rate for boxes on an ITEM portal.
That is all I wish for.

Do hard mode, everybody knows hard mode is always better drops than insane…

not for me i get bad stuff

My portal is already dead. 7 missions followed and not a single box, only coins. RIP

I am at +150 runs (120 Insane / 30 Hard) … not 1 single Legendary (means also no The Claw “legs”) :exclamation:

Seems - they - whoever this is - dont want me to have this item :exclamation:

But it’s simple … bit the hand that feeds you … food will stop :exclamation:

Easy solution :exclamation:

:wink:

What level did you play it?I usually play hard level!

Hard level is the best level for this portal, best drop rates.

yen. freind aquired whare is will we shall discuss and pile

Hard… because I havent to control it.

Insane is not worth with us!

i think i have time for 10 more goes on hard

21 reloads, 2 days of my life lost in the worst portal that has been created. Of course bad for players to be scammed, on the other hand very good for tacticsoft abusing the rate of obtaining the item to get many $$$ of all the innocents who invested in my case 600T. thank you very much this was all for me … I resign. Congratulations to all who got their new item.

the claw

you are right, they did not have to do it, but in this case they did, therefore they must take responsibility in this regard. because many have invested to obtain what is offered in the portal, therefore they must take responsibility. And with respect to omitting the portal, it is also not correct because what is offered in this portal affects the performance of the game, therefore it is not enough to ignore the portal, since it offers an item that will be used within the game. very unfair on the part of tactisoft. If everything was well balanced you would not read bad comments or you will say that more than 400 players wrong when issuing negative opinions, I think it is a reflection of what represents a misleading offer
[/quote]

This is an item portal that the developers have given you. They never had to and you are welcome to ignore the portal and play raid or PvP.
[/quote]
you are right, they did not have to do it, but in this case they did, therefore they must take responsibility in this regard. because many have invested to obtain what is offered in the portal, therefore they must take responsibility. And with respect to omitting the portal, it is also not correct because what is offered in this portal affects the performance of the game, therefore it is not enough to ignore the portal, since it offers an item that will be used within the game. very unfair

on the part of tactisoft. If everything was well balanced you would not read bad comments or you will say that more than If you want, you can compare this portal theme with the unicorn portal theme, maybe I told you what is happening. players wrong when issuing negative opinions, I think it is a reflection of what represents a misleading offer.

In short terms. What is offered in this portal DRASTICALLY affects the game. You don’t have this item? You can’t play anymore. <How everyone essentially perceives this item portal

Tomorrow you can get it with the higher chances of the claws in the premium packs. Obviously it would be too bad for their business if everybody could get it thru the portal. So some of us are not supposed to get it even with a lots of refills. (even any legendaries) So some of us will never get it in this portal.

Which is a really biased point of view.

I would like to see all those people whining and saying they are quitting and so on doing it for real, once.
‘Game is nonsense will be dead in a blink I’m done with this’, then you saw them 12 hours a day in Arena.

I can’t stand people who whine for literally everything, and I see a lot of 'em in this forum. Just let it go if you hate the game.

did i do it with the lest amount of hp?and i think this is the three repair kit screen shot

Yay 3rd leg!