New item boxes drops

THIS is the BEST replay I have seen, well said Misfit. Agreed with everything you said. Their problem is the trust and disappointment of their player base. Alredy spent 80$ on this game and I didn’t get what I wanted.
I mentioned what kind of system they should Implement. A system where it will be like a popup before buying premium boxes and a drop chance boost of 15% to 20% (Maybe a bit more even) on the item you want, so that people can actually get what they want but, loot box system won’t mess up the so called old problem of all mechs being similar to one another. A perfect solution.

Sure they will have to make such boosts farmable and purchasable. If they make a slight mistake when it comes to purchasing that thing, Super Mechs becomes pay to win. :slight_smile:

Beautiful idea, I agree with what you said Cody. Trading will make this game BLOOM ! Tacticsoft would be the first Flash game developer to make in game transactions as an option. This game would become very popular if they implemented such thing.

@Cody_Browning @DarthVectivus
About the Trade idea:

Sounds good, doesn’t work.

Simply because of the alt accounts…
One could create one main account, and a pawful of atls (alternatine accounts)
And when saied person get an item he wants in an alt, he could just trade to the main and well…get overpowered while shunting a part of the progress…

It wouldn’t be a “best or luckiest” player that would be on top, but the one with most accounts…:smiley_cat:

Well said @YGGM you got the point and it is correct, I haven’t thought about such. Right they will, trading isn’t an option at all as it seems then. But what do you think of my first idea?

Loot box system buff? Making an addition to loot boxes, where players will get so-called Drop Chance Boost on the items that they wanna use it for. Let say, you are about to open a Premium Pack (which should under ALL circumstances have at least 1 Legendary guaranteed) you get a popup screen with all the Legendaries in it!
So you can buy the 10% boost for Tokens or possibly farm it at some events. But, we gotta have at least 5% better chance of getting the picked item without a boost as a base. Why? Well because having over 70 or who knows how many legendary items in this game, and since every item has the same drop chance here we are at MOST 1-2% CHANCE of getting what WE want. Now I don’t think I should explain much here, cause everything is self-explaining.

I asked the community, many if not all agreed with me. That such system which isn’t hard to make. WOULD improve shop and satisfaction of players a LOT!

Opening 3 Premium packs and getting only epic shards in a row, shouldn’t be allowed to happen :smiley: So please give me thoughts on this. The current state of loot boxes is just as good as if Devs punched their players right in the face after paying money and getting those boxes. A delightful sheer happiness blooms from these current loot boxes as everyone may see.

I may do more precise math calculations on this, am just lazy to count how many legendary items this game has. But you get the idea :wink:

I think that idea of mine should be run as a new thread and see how many people agree on this. From what I speculate it will be very very positive, as I have already asked many people about this.

Torsos
  • ARCHIMOND
  • AVENGER
  • BRUTALITY
  • WINDIGO
  • MOLTEN PLATINIUM VEST
  • ZARKARES
  • NAGA
  • LIGHTNING PLATINIUM VEST

8 elligible torsos in Premium Boxes or Racks

Legs
  • ROLLING BEASTS(L) (134) 3 Walk 451 HP 160-242 PysDmg 1 Push
  • THE CLAW(L) (150) 0 Move 860 HP 79-111 PysDmg 0 Push
  • DEVOURING PAWS (119) 2 Jump 394 HP 140-220 ExDmg 44 HeatDmg 1 Push
  • DYNAMITE BOOTS (136) 2 Jump 413 HP 133-224 ExDmg 29 HeatDmg 2 Push
  • SPARKED RUNNERS(L) (114) 3 Walk 363 HP 135-249 ElDmg 38 EnDmg 1 Push
  • DYNAMIC STOMPERS (118) 2 Jump 372 HP 154-217 ElDmg 58 EnDmg 1 Push
  • LIGHTNING SUPPORTERS (124) 2 Jump 413 HP 127-192 ElDmg 67 EnDmg, 1 Push
  • RECOIL STOMPERS (138) 2 Jump 413 hp 140-216 ElDmg 38 EnDmg 2 Push

8 elligible legs in Premium Boxes or Racks

Modules
  • COOLING MASS BOOSTER
  • HEAT STORAGE UNIT
  • HEAT ENGINE
  • ENERGY MASS BOOSTER
  • ENERGY STORAGE UNIT
  • ENERGY ENGINE
  • ULTRAHOT PROTECTOR
  • SUPERCHARGE PROTECTOR
  • MIGHTY PROTECTOR
  • MAXIMUM PROTECTOR
  • PLATINUM PLATING

11 elligible modules in Premium Boxes or Racks

Special Items
  • ADVANCED TELEPORTER
  • DOUBLE TELEPORTER
  • CHARGE ENGINE
  • PLATINUM GRAPPLING HOOK
  • SHOCKING GRAPPLING HOOK
  • FLAMING GRAPPLING HOOK

6 elligible special items in Premium Boxes or Racks

Drones
  • WINDFORGE
  • TORMENT
  • SNACK
  • ANGUISH
  • FACE SHOCKER
  • SHOCKWAVE
  • GREEDY
  • HURLBAT
  • DUSTMAKER
  • VOID
  • BACKSTABBER
  • SWOOP
  • CLASH
  • NEMO
  • MURMUR
  • FLAMEWAVE
  • HEATPOINT

17 elligible drones in Premium Boxes or Racks

Phsy Weapons
  • NIGHT EAGLE
  • SPARTAN CARNAGE
  • RECKLESS BEAM
  • DESERT FURY
  • MIGHTY CANNON
  • Falcon
  • BACKBREAKER
  • WAR HAMMER
  • SERAPHBLADE
  • ANNIHILATION
  • MERCY
  • ARMOR ANNIHILATOR
  • ARMOR DISSOLVER
  • PURIFIER
  • NIGHTFALL
  • BLOODWEEP
  • TERROR CRY
  • SWEETIE

18 elligible phys weapons in Premium Boxes or Racks

Heat Weapons
  • SUPREME CANNON
  • VANDAL RAGE
  • DESOLATION
  • IRON FRENZY
  • DESERT SNAKE
  • SAVAGERY
  • BURNING SHOWER
  • FLAMING SCOPE
  • TERRORBLADE
  • FLAMING HAMMER
  • HERONMARK
  • CHAOS BRINGER
  • CRIMSON RAPTURE
  • RECKONING
  • BASSALT DISSOLVER
  • MAGMA BLAST
  • SORROW
  • ABOMINATION
  • HEAT BOMB
  • DAWNBLAZE

20 elligible heat weapons in Premium Boxes or Racks

Energy Weapons
  • GRIM COBRA
  • HYSTERIA
  • V. SNIPER
  • SPINEFALL
  • DELERIUM
  • LIGHTNINGSCOPE
  • VIKING HAMMER
  • STORMWEAVER
  • BRIGHTROAR
  • ASH CREATOR
  • BULLDOG
  • BIGDADDY
  • BLIZZARD DISSOLVER
  • EMP
  • MORTAL BULLET
  • LAST WORDS
  • BUNKER SHELL
  • ULTRABRIGHT

18 elligible energy weapons in Premium Boxes or Racks

Total of possible legendary items: 106

Yes, what I did is useless, but still, if someone wants to do some maths based on it, now he/she can :joy_cat:

Other than that, I like you idea, but number MIGHT need to be reworked…
Not sure tho, I’m not good with numbers that can’t be “physically tested” ^^

Well, mostly I tend to agree except with the term “item box”.
What do you mean with “item box”?

• There are silver / mixed boxes and they should not have a chance for legendary items unless they are drops from item portals.
    Otherwise there would be far too many legendary drops from the free boxes you get from missions and every 6 hours.

• Then there are fortune boxes and in their case a 80% (45% + 35%) chance to not get at least an epic item would be far to high for my taste.
    For fortune boxes I think it should be something like 5% for common items only, 15% for a rare item as highest drop, 65% for an epic item to be the highest drop and 15% for a legendary item to be the highest drop.
    Of course, a fortune box from an item portal should have better odds than regular fortune boxes.

Thats better real better

Ask your self, how many items we have. And you got the answer on that! It is 106. What is the percent of drop chance on each of them?! THEY can be repeated over and over, so the percentage doesn’t change. Yes, indeed we have only 0.94% chance to get what we want. Simple math. Is that realistic? No that’s utterly DISGUSTING mate :smiley: That’s why this game says NO to paying players. Cause they probably won’t get items worth of their money, considering what they may want. If you think that spending 100$ on this flash game is worth 1-2 items that YOU want in the first place… Well hardly. But current state is even worse.

Alright for 100$ players can get 6500 T. 6500 : 335 = 19.4 … But let’s remove that 0.4 from there (which is 0.77% which is equalt to the 0.4 taken from the 19.4) cause you WILL need to buy some inventory if you wanna open 19 Premium Packs for 100$. BUT now let’s calculate what is your chance of getting what you want from these 19 chests.

So we don’t even have a Legendary GUARANTEED in Premium packs. My guess that the rate of Legendary items per box is around 0.75%. Which means following: 19 / 0.75 = 25.8 If this is so, then we have to: 25.8 - 19 = 6.8 ! 19 - 6.8 = 12.2 THATS INSANE ! ONLY 12.2 boxes on AVERAGE will contain the legendary item in them. THATS ridiculous. And you know what chance in those 12 boxes has been left to get what you want, from 106 possible outcomes. Well, it is indeed 0.94 % per box. So you gonna go for around possible 12% to get what you want. And that’s what is worth 100$ in this game. I hope you have read my whole post, and I hope you can understand my math so far.

It’s not questioning if they should change this, THEY HAVE to change this, otherwise, it’s really a shame and disappointing to see and experience as a paying player my self.

And I mentioned nearly a perfect solution for this case, cause if I didn’t have a solution I would keep my mouth shut.

(Cause nobody has right to complain about something, as long as they themselves don’t have a better idea or realistic solution which will cause better for the community and better for their Devs.)

I made some slight mistakes up there, 0.4 boxes from 19.4 is 0.77% from the 19.4 it-self.
@YGGM

@YGGM thanks a lot for allowing me to do the maths <3 love you mate (no homo) >.< xD

That would be overkill. I really hope that they won’t be “baka” - (Japanese word) enough to overbuff the boxes as you did up there. Idk what to expect anymore, really ;/ They are good developers, when it comes to mistakes? Yea they made mistakes. Can they get out of them? Absolutely, and shine again :smiley:

I can’t believe how much math there is in this game. It really reveals how smart we really are. Some say they are terrible at math, but are a wiz at these types of games. I just don’t get it… How do they not realize how intelligent they are? I guess it is just the way the game sneaks math into it…

@Cody_Browning have you read my upper comment to the @YGGM? If not, there is the whole calculation (approximately done) and how much percent there is left to everything.
Suggest you to read it if you got time :slight_smile:

Actually, that makes me think about why they are smart. It’s called “Game Smart.” It actually the same as “Street Smart”, yet in online gaming. If you don’t know what “Street Smart” is, look it up.

2 main things: consider myself “YGGM”, not just “an” YGGM :smiley_cat:

I’m not a rare specimen of Yggmus Felinis Kittenis, but a real person :smile_cat:

I say this because you saied

2nd thing, 1.06*106 end up in roughly 112 total percentage…
You should do 100/106 :smiley_cat:
Which equals 0.94% plus some other unwanted decimals ^^

Right I overcalculated my self xD ty anyways. I just put it down without thinking, correct.
Haha

That leads us to even lower chance of one wanted item being gotten from the Premium Packs… Thanks for noticing and correcting my mistake mate ^.^ (But didn’t know what “an” YGGM was/means :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hopes I didn’t hurt your race :wink:

( kidding a bit with you :heart:)

You know what ? I think I’ll use “Yggmus Felinis Kittenis” as nickname soon, I like it :joy_cat:

And seriously, YGGM is an acronym of names ^^

And your percentage was a pain in my eyes, I was forced to correct you ^^

He sad 45 percemt common and 35 percent rare

And you did, not a big mistake but still a correction :smiley: bet it doesn’t change the fact again, Devs gotta do something about it.

Not to mention, I should have used: (/) for deviding instead of: (:).