New ideas! For improving game

There should be combined servers like there shud be 1 server for each earth mars and fantasy each having different tick speeds it might help to increase competition

What u say??[poll type=regular max=1 public=true]

• Yes
  • No
    [/poll]

What exactly is the suggestion here? :confused: bit confused.

It sounds as if you are asking for what we already have.

Decrease servers to 3 1 each theme differnt speed

Please feel free to try out the Kong servers :confused: (Google BattleDawn Kong)

Having 1 of each world does initially increase competition for about 1 era. However more people leave due to this than stay. Closing a world closes someones home and often they find them selves drawn to new games than making a new home on another world.

Exactly my thoughts…

I don’t really get it…how could the same world go at different tick speeds? Sorry if I sound like a noob, have not actively played this game in about 2-3 years. Just give me a reply with an answer and my vote will change to ‘yes’.

I don’t know what do the suggestion exactly mean, but I’m one who’s ready to play and is interested to begin with the new changes. I’ll be interested to play with the top teams, so if you’re interested on adopting me to your team, feel free to send me a message. I’ll render my service to you, and for your team. :disappointed_relieved::sweat_smile::joy: See you guys around.

You voted yes…

Which means you voted for E2, E3, E5, M2, F2 and F3 all to be closed and just have E1, M1 and F1 open… xD This is not something any BD player should want.

to vote no would mean you disagree with closing worlds :slight_smile:

Thank you, Elcent for the clarifications. I’ll change my vote to “No” then, because I don’t want them closed. I’m a bit confused about the given suggestion. Anyway, thanks for making it clear. :disappointed_relieved::sweat_smile::joy:

U suck xD…