New idea for campaign farming

Farming is kinda slow and boring so i came with the idea that will make players farm everyday.

When you press on the mission you can set up how much fuel you want to use for that mission. To make this balanced, more fuel you use, more time it will take to finish that mission.
Example:
Madboy last mission 10 fuel 1 run ( about 5 mins to complete)
Madboy last mission 5 runs (35 mins to complete) yes i know 5x5 is not 35 but as i said, to make this balanced, more fuel you use, more time it take to complete that mission.
When it finish you get reward depending on how much fuel you used.
What do you think about this?

Also @Sarah247 @SilverBox maybe think about it?

15 Likes

i like this idea 20 characters

3 Likes

HELL YEAH!!!
20 characters

3 Likes

Finally a new idea that’s not another weapon remake or something… Good job, @Pavic!

To be honest on my chromebook it DOES take 35 min. to do 1 madboy on my stupid slow school chromebook… Refer to https://tacticsoft.discoursehosting.net/t/hardware-survey/42318/13?u=woop2 for my explanation.

4 Likes
  • Wait for 50% gold campaign
  • 300 tokens worth of fuel
  • Several hours of madboy 2v2 abuse
  • ???
  • Enjoy your golden shower
3 Likes

Maybe they could also add 3-5 times speed idk

Yes!!! Durhsirndinrjdue

1 Like

I did something similar to this using macros

Recorded myself and where my mouse clicked for a period of time (recorded myself spending all my fuel) and then saved it and played it.

Whenever a full tank, boom. One click and it’ll do it by itself over lunchtime or something.

I had a second one exact same but recorded myself refilling after the fuel was gone and I play it on loop and boom. Portal farmer and Titan ticket farmer

I don’t care, haters

3 Likes

unfair :exclamation:
having to click less buttons is CHEATING :exclamation:

2 Likes