New game mechanics

New game mechanics, some I thought:. “Translate Google

1.- Shields that return 15% of the damage received to the opponent. Obviously with a limit of uses, that when receiving damage 9 times is deactivated, generating a certain amount of heat in each impact or consuming energy.
2.- Hydraulic type hammer weapons of rank 1, is a Sprite made by @Maxy that I use to exemplify.
MaX Hammer
MaX Hammer
3.- Weapons that restore a percentage of life, by doing a certain amount of damage.
4.- A torso Heat with energy statistics blocked, but with more life than the traditional ones, evidently with a slight increase in weight, promoting the construction of Mechs with weapons do not require energy.
5.- Bring back the Diamond, 80 shields and 600 life, so we can take advantage of the shield section of the Arena Shop, instead of focusing on doing damage.
xcxcx Idea @L4K3
6.- Upgrade Power Level 51 to 60 + a 15% probability of losing the item in question, and that these new levels can only be achieved by merging legendary items.
7.- Legs that increase by 30, all shields, weight 138. It can be physical, heat and energy.
9d8302bf657b6d668f954ca1904fcbf3fc220095 @Maxy vcvc
8.- Shields reduce 50% of the damage, until breaking in 4 turns, you can not use 2 weapons.
2fa4e8e3ee4be049b73f084195810784146ade3b_1_690x233 @WinzKay

**The solution is not to complain, they are new game mechanics ** @Mohadib

Nuevas mecánicas de juego, algunas he pensado:.

1.- Escudos que regresan un 15% del daño recibido al oponente. Evidentemente con un límite de usos, que al recibir daño 9 veces se desactive, generando una determinada cantidad de calor en cada impacto o consumiendo energía.
2.- Armas tipo martillo hidráulico de rango 1, es un Sprite hecho por @Maxy que uso para ejemplificar.
MaX Hammer
3.- Armas que restauran un porcentaje de la vida, al hacer una determinada cantidad de daño.
4.- Un torso Heat con la estadística de energía bloqueada, pero con más vida que los tradicionales, evidentemente con un ligero aumento del peso, promoviendo la construcción de Mechs con armas no requieren energía.
5.- Traer de vuelta el Diamond, escudos 80 y 600 de vida, de forma podamos aprovechar, el apartado de escudos de la Arena Shop, en lugar de centrarnos en hacer daño.
xcxcx Idea @L4K3
6.- Upgrade Power Level 51 al 60 + un 15% probabilidad de perder el item en cuestión, y que estos nuevos niveles, solo se puedan alcanzar, mediante la fusión de items legendarios.
7.- Legs que aumentan en 30, todos los escudos, peso 138. Puede ser física, de calor y energía.
9d8302bf657b6d668f954ca1904fcbf3fc220095 @Maxy vcvc
8.- Escudos reducen un 50% del daño, hasta romperse en 4 turnos, no se puede usar 2 armas.
2fa4e8e3ee4be049b73f084195810784146ade3b_1_690x233 @WinzKay

La solución no es quejarse, son nuevas mecánicas de juego @Mohadib

4 Likes

@Mohadib New game mechanics, although we do not like many, not many games survive repeating the same formula, thinking that the new generations, like what we like, very few games survive on the same formula.
I understand almost nobody likes the new game mechanics, such as the Claw, the EMP and the Heat Bomb, I understand it seems excessive is a matter of getting used to it.
1.- Shields that return 15% of the damage received to the opponent. Obviously with a limit of uses, that when receiving damage 9 times is deactivated, generating a certain amount of heat in each impact or consuming energy.
2.- Hydraulic type hammer weapons of rank 1, is a sprite of Maxoz that I use to exemplify.
MaX Hammer
3.- Weapons that restore a percentage of life, by doing a certain amount of damage.
4.- Heat Torsos with energy statistics blocked, but having more life than the traditional ones, evidently with a slight increase in weight, promoting the construction of Mechs with weapons do not require energy.
5.- Upgrade Power Level 16 to 20 + 15% chance to lose the item in question, and these new levels can only be reached by merging mythical items.

3 Likes

These aren’t game mechanics.
These are items that we despise.

That is the most,utterly … thing I’ve read this week on the whole forum.

1 Like

I’m definitely going to use this sprite on my game if they don’t implement it in SM.

How it's going?

5 Likes

That’s not what I wrote ,that’s what @Well wrote…

I know,but I quoted your post because it was in english.
I wouldn’t have quoted the original,spanish post.

2 Likes

Well I made many modifications, add new ideas.

1 Like