New FRANTIC BRUTE is out! 9/1

30 tokens more and:

1. Rapid destruction
  2. Rapid destruction
  3. My fifth tonto

So out of the total 6 Legendaries that I’ve gotten none was the actual item. . . Bogus luck ugh I don’t have any more revives for today guess I won’t get the item

Yes! Finally got the dang weapon! :smiley:

No refills at all! I played hard mode just 5 times and I got the weapon lol. Hard mode seems to have better drops than insane mode looking at the results in the forums.

Dude honestly to all those who got it. That’s some BS >.> How bad are the odds, like come on

this weapon is pretty good,i can confirm that XD
very useful in arena

You know, I’d like some transparency in the actual drop chance for the items.

Because if it’s supposedly 50% to get a box. Then within that box there is a chance for a legendary item and then you have the actual chance for that legendary item to be the item you are looking for.

So either portals have an absurdly good rate to get a Legendary in a box and that being the item you want also pretty high, which let’s be frank it’s not the case or as usual “increased drop chance” it’s a good marketing technic

Yeah, when it hit 700+ damage on me…

thanks for test xD
this is my second favorite phys weapon

You’re most certainly welcome

wow i like it looks nice

Who would need this item?? It’s just a long range Mercy, but take away everything that makes the Mercy good.

The 600 damage is quite good though

as much as I hate to admit… this item is good

Shut up Winz! (No mean intention) you got like 6 hahaha

The 5% of the time you actually do 600 damage lol

I got 3 and stopped farming after fuel ran out… then fused 2 away

Trafalgar and I battled twice, first time it hit 300+ damage and the second time it hit 700+ damage

If they both hit 600 like they were supposed to, you would’ve done 200 more damage.

heh do you have a max mythed on?
i have one and i did some test,and i can tell,that your argument is not true

I know it’s not true I never got the thing in the first place because this game discriminates against phys users I can’t even beat hard

This game discriminates everyone who is not investing loads of money in