New clanmate art

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

So, what is this about Lanni??
Stop worriying for HtK will you, i think there is already enough to work on in RR.

See you in the pit, pick right (or not).

This not have anything to do with your clan my friend. I explain in other replies but HTK member will not stay off of my post . :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

My clan art is about addictive nature of game and the need to add “next great player” .

Best wishes ,

Mechzilla

Lol.
Ok mate.

Cheers :kissing_heart:

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

It’s gonna close again
vv

What’s with all the closing?

Too much flagging in the post close it, simple.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Gonna close again?

My new SM fan art . :heart:️ SM!

@Mechzilla Dear friend. In my opinion, you need to be more cautious in identifying your vision of a game in the form of fan art. At one time, Giordano Bruno was also a symbol of a rationalist worldview and a free search of truth. But his entourage burned him publicly on the square of Campo dei Fiori in Rome only because of that who did not understand himimage

Good old times.

This thread reminds me rabbit sex :joy:

._.