I am appreciating the new update, and the new forum (which is new to me). As with everything new, old things shall be addressed. The things I would like to target would be the Battle Score system , current battle simulations, and an era with no boosting (<groannnn< but hear me out)
- Firstly, I am a big proponent of Battle Score. I liked the idea; it reinforced the idea of “skill” in BD, but it was too op. I remember one dude lost his whole army (most of it) and was still top 10. I think it just needs a tweak- maybe less points earned .
- Battle Simulation is kind of weird. What if they are mixed and you use a spy attack on only inf? It wouldn’t help you to Battle Sim since the other two chassis aren’t effected. Also, the loses are kind of weird when you are battling mixed chassis or all range. I had 30 squads go against 10, and i lost 111 armor units. I know it has been consistent like this, but it seems weird to lose that much with a proper build and an overwhelming force.
- Probably the most controversial topic… but I am going to put a twist on it. What if (if admins decide to make new servers) there is a server where you pay an entrance fee to cover the server costs and all the other costs, but the boost button is gone. I know it can’t be currently implemented , but it could probably be updated in in the near future.
(on another note it would be cool if you could have an emblem in BD server that shows your best game(s) with the stats of them, kind of like in the old forums when you could generate your best era and show when you posted)
- Yes, please reinforce the Battle System, but tweak it.
- No, the system is a bad idea
- Yes, make the Battle Simulation include options of 1 HP for each chassis and 50% for tanks/ veh.
- Yes, make the Battle Simulation more customizable, which the ability to put how much HP each chassis has.
- No, tweaking the Simulation is a bad idea.
- Yes, make an era with an entrance fee and no boosting.
- No, bad idea for a server.
- Yes, make a callsign to be used in game
- No callsign
- Tweak idea (explain)