Nerf on Heat Bomb of course!

Hi guys, as you have all seen, in the recent month, you guys cried so much that the devs nerfed the EMP… Now that you all are happy about it, i ask for a nerf on Heat bomb…why you all ask? that thing at mythical make 494 of heat damage… is more than half of my heat cap… yeah, it’s becoming a problem to me as every sick player of heat use it and keep overheating me all the turns… so i honestly ask for a nerf as it is a bit too OP, something that EMP was too…

2 Likes

It’s already been nerfed to 50kg, leave heat alone.

8 Likes

Why? emp is with 70kg, and its drain were lowed a bit more than HB… i think its totally fair…

2 Likes

:clap: You said that you don’t want to nerf but you acctualy asked for a nerf :clap:

Leave that thing alone.

5 Likes

Every other heat item is weak in comparison to its energy counterpart, Heat Bomb evens it out

5 Likes

Yoyo, help me here man, now its my chance! :smiley:

Heat bomb does not need a nerf. The reason emp is heavier is because it can translate into massive amounts of extra damage and the cost has less effect on the user.

13 Likes

Help you for what?

1 Like

With my nerf, of course hahahahaha

Well, just maybe my heat cap is low… i just wanted to make a post to ask for a nerf more to troll… everyone asks for one, why i can’t? kkkkk

2 Likes

Emp can deal 400 dmg if you drain your enemy first,as yeet explained up,so this item does not need nerf
This item help f2p heaters

3 Likes

people like you trigger me
just GIT GUD
leave heat bomb alone
it’s fine as it is, it basically does the same heating to the user and it’s actual damage is pretty low

3 Likes

Heat Bomb “could” be decreased by 10 - 15% of its original heat damage, but for now maybe no.

1 Like

Can’t blame the already beaten down Heat mechs to beat you cause of your own heat cap, You should be working on that you know?

2 Likes

no…
just no
it’s 50 weight
it does basically no damage!
if you had over 50 explosive res it would do only 1 damage
it’s only advantage is it’s heat damage
but it’s cost is the same as the heat damage without the pvp buff
so no
it’s balanced enough

2 Likes

I don´t mind the heat bomb! It has very little damage, it doesn´t lower the cooling or resistance, so if I lose 1 turn to play, it’s nothing.

If the heat bomb bothers you, just put cooling modules on your mechs and finished matter.

Heat bomb is one of the weakest weapons in pvp. Only good for RAID.

1 Like

You read my whole topic? i’m just with low heat cap, for the time being… relax, all that happen is that i was frustrated with guys always using that damn gun, overheating me for like all the battle, just that.

3 Likes

oh
i havent read comments :stuck_out_tongue:
just read the thing and went typing as fast as i could