Necro Post Haters

Who here hates me because necroposted twice and I was on topic while mechslayer told me to stop necroposting and he wasn’t on topic.

• I HATE DANIEL SO MUCH
  • He’s Ok
  • Dang he is Cool

0 voters

I never noticed you necroposting

1 Like

But Mech slayer the necro police sure did

I can care less… Most post don’t catch my attention.

I dont hate you because you necro posted twice. I hate you because you continue to taunt me and you have even necroed to provoke me. You have additionally acted childish, told me to shut the f up, wrongly accused me of being toxic, and even then you could have used your brain and made a new topic or read #supermechs:Bugs-Issues, and continued to necro irrelevantly.
You are also acting like im the only person who does it, even though many others do it too

4 Likes

This should not be in Supermechs General Discussion…

should be in Off Topic

1 Like

You told me I was toxic even before i was toxic. You keep telling everybody and anybody to necro. You told me i was a dumb ass before i told you to shut up. If dwightx necroposts would you also tell him off.

Can you move it to off topic i dont know how to

1 Like

That never happened

I never called you toxic

Because you cant get it through your thick pride to stop irrelevantly necro posting

If it was irrelevant, yes i would, do you really think just because i like him more than you i would treat what he does differently?

1 Like

But i admit it was wrong to call you a dumbass, in the moment, i was angry at you for acting immature and like im a horrible person

2 Likes

Actually it does because he is way more experienced than you. You called me toxic. Every thread I see that is old I see one of your posts in there telling somebody to stop necro posting

I never called you toxic. The only offensive thing i said to you was you were a dumb***

Coincidentally, almost all of those posts telling people to stop necroing were directed at you.
Thats also a serious exaggeration. Its like 4-5 posts

actually it was 3 and one of them was mine thread

Well thank you for correcting me, but thats definitely not “every old post”

Thank you rice mech: :smile:

I don’t hate you, think you’re cool, or think you’re ok. I think you’re obnoxious and rude from your childish arguments about necroposting but mainly when you got kicked from Mech Corp and your bitching about that.

2 Likes

why did I get kicked from mech corp? Was it because of my wins?

Lol, I don’t remember. I just remember LowKey making an entire new DM because of your posts in the old one.

2 Likes

Oh yeah i remember that. that was the time my account got hacked. weedman and I said the n word and I was the only one who got called off for that. Weedman said he could say it because he was a “hard carrier”