My prediction on why they didn't bring back COLOR KITS yet

Right now everyone is craving for color kits but they didn’t bring back, why?
I think it’s because in the upcoming mid August update, there will be rework on most of the items and new sprites. I believe that they are recoloring again and it will take time, but I expect color kits to come back on mid August. Looking forward to the update! What do you think?

The only thing i ask is purple colour nothing much nothing more

Well they should have a color spectrum where we could choose a dot on the spectrum instead of just giving us those few colors. (Bloodred anyone?)

Yes i say we are able to choose any colour and any texture or make new shades :3 so that everyone can have the thing they want

well , if it isn’t too much to ask; can they bring the ‘modifications’ like"flame vinyls,stripe vinyls,dual tone,flags,wide body kits ,like in u know “need for speed” car racing games by ea aports; after all there isn’t much movement in the game ; so it might look great

GIMME PURPLE GIMME PURPLE GIMME PURPLE… That’s all i ask for… GIMME PURPLE!!!
P_P

@RasberryBleach2 You sound like Bell on steroids lol

Ya… Ummmmmmmmmm…
GIMME PURPLE

Btw… I’ve liked purple since i was 3

Cool :slight_smile:

(20 characters)

personally i think colours should be re added as rewards. eg. Top alliance gets gold colour, top 1k gets blue, moderators get purple, Tacticsoft employees get orange, completing campaign gets green etc etc.

Give me mod for purple…
GIMME PURPLE GIMME PURPLE
GIMME PURPLE GIMME DAH PURPLE

the only think than you say with sense is the last one: completing campaing gives one type of paint.

BUT, there is a better idea: paint unlock system.
16 diferent textures, 4 special paints.
every paint is unlocked with archivements.

• for free 16 paints: get rank 15, get rank 10, get rank 5, get rank 1, get 100 wins, get 1000 wins, spend 200 tokens, 500 tokens, 1000 tokens, complete normal campaing, hard campaing, insane campaing, have 3 mech over 700hp, max one item, get 1000 tokens.
  • for special paint: win tournament in solo mode (first 3), win tournament in clan mode (first 3), be suporter and be premium (or beta tester).

where put the paint system? easy, on the upgrade screen like a pop-up menu.

in this way you dont need add items or make chains to put em on inventory, only make the programing way to make the menu, and the option to paint any item selected for upgrade.

And KIG BLINC get BROWN, AS… you know what…

I dream of a golden mech… golden and black…

No yellow!! golden and that emits flashes…

XD…
20 character limit

Golden and that emerge moon-colored rays from the eyes.

Add color kit and add in settings wish to see color kit " color yes / no"