My New Small Youtube Channel - SantaClemente SM

Hey Friends,
I created a new small youtube channel named SantaClemente SM. I want to share some information about it with you. I am ladder rank 9 now. But, I want to share my experience and knowledge of the game to some new players who struggle a lot in this game. I hope you will like my channel. I would be appreciated if you subscribe to my channel. Thank You.
Your Friend
SantaClemente

Link to the Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMuu12m8EoO5X7aVEAHZc4A?view_as=subscriber

5 Likes

Thank You @LegacyMech

1 Like

I’ll subscribe :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks that made me more appreciated to make videos. I will make a next video on Thursday about Lightning Scope Portal.

1 Like

Waiting for new vids mate

1 Like

I am really sorry bro I was focusing on the game first because if I don’t have a good mech what will I teach others :smiley: . And now I have better mechs So, I can start it again. I will upload my next video on Thursday.

1 Like

I think you should have seen my old mech in vids. Now I will show you my current mech.

1 Like

This mech will be full mythical in two weeks.

@Transcendant can you please check out my Youtube Channel cuz I give others tips and I need your tips. :smiley:

Why is that epic pink?

2 Likes

Which bro tell me exactly?

The Chromium Crushers.

And I meant the outline.

2 Likes

Ohh I will be transforming them into legendary and use them for transforming my items in Mythical. Its a lvl 30 maxed epic and epics are denoted with the pink outline. I hope this info. would help you.

He meant the outline looked more pink then purple. And if u upload regularly about upgrading ur mech or just making progression ill watch

1 Like

Thank You @besto21. I will do my best to upload videos for you. I will upload a video after every two days and occasionally on events. Thanks for your appreciation.

1 Like

hey @SantaClemente I battled u u are rank 9 and had defeated me

1 Like

Around 10 minutes ago right?

Yep at that time it was a nice battle

1 Like

Yes dude, It was an honour GG.