My mighty godzilla account is hacked and i now officaly announce my retirement :(:(:(

MY FRIENDS OF SUPER MECHS I HAVE GRAVE NEWS, MY GODZILLA ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED BY A PERSON BY THE NAME OF Cry AND A PEROSN NAMED PAIN.Jr SINCE I CANNOT GET MY ACCOCUNT BACK I NOW OFFICALY ANNOUNCE MY RETIREMENT FORM SUPER MECHS AND NEEVR RETURNING AGAIN I WILL MISS ALL OF U SO VERYY VERY MUCH I HOPE ALL OF U WILL REMEMBER ME N IF U WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN HERE IS MY INSTARAM: slicky_freakin_ricky_ IF ANY OF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ME CAUSE I AM LEAVING FOR GOOD… GOOD BYE ALL MY OLD FRIENDS AND ALL OF MY BROTHERS N SISTERS MY TIME HAS COME TO AN END…GOODBYE SUPER MECHS.

GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Do you think he’s genuine on this?[poll type=regular public=true]

• Yeah
  • No way
    [/poll]

Again , hacking accounts is impossible. He is just dumb to give his account

^That.

I am sure everyone would miss your “caps” talk. :’( It also helps me think that I am not a guy who uses a keyboard with a broken caps lock key… :sob: :sob: :sob:

Please dont return and please , buy yourself more braincells to know how to turn off the capslock and stop adding ‘your mom’ in every of your sentence

lol he is back again.

LOL ROASTED . i give it a 10/10 ign would laugh again

Hey krystal no one askd for your comment in it

Or what wind u just jeasouls of me is all u are lil boy

hello
i am a fellow SM player
my password is 1234567
i do not expect to be hacked.
thank you tacticsoft.

Zilla i told many times, Cry aka “Rise” is just a idiot, i’d like to know why the fking hell you gave him your account.

Not impossible, but not something easy to do.

You are trust a troll whose purpose is to piss off as many people as you can online arent you

Nah only to piss people like u off :slight_smile: