My daily base account thread

Hello everyone
Since I enabled the base feature, I would like to create a topic that tracks my daily progress just like @adashofSiren’s one (http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/road-to-rank-5-my-daily-f2p-account-thread)

Day 1

• It’s the first day of the base feature on my base account
  • I upgraded the headquarter to level 7, my goal is to upgrade a factory to level 15 so I can craft power kits, because that’s a worthy deal.

I’d like to see how many days will it takes to max up the whole base, and I will post the item drop rates here.

8 Likes

do you spend tokens?

Yes, I used 100 tokens to speed up

at 15 how many item craft factory will you have? 3 or 4?

may i ask what rank this account is

Are ya gonna do day 1 and 2 just like him?

i accidentally clicked it shit
now im screwed

3 Likes

Rank 1, and I’ll do day 1 and day 2 just like him

1 Like

R.I.P my rank 7-3 account

im gonna ask sarah for help
they made it so as soon as i log on theres a chance ill click enable

:rofl:

1 Like

You just actually ruined your account dude :rofl: a shame because it looks decent too

1 Like

I will not use my phone ever again

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe I should post here for my low rank acct. Since I accidentally activated it…

Day 2

Today is a very exciting day to me, I got up at 5:30 am(I usually get up around 8 am) because I’m both too nervous and exciting to see the final result and I can’t sleep well.

When I saw I dropped from top 1 to top 4, I decided to do some arena battle to earn
more points so I can get a medal.

My luck was very good today, I matched up a counter and he quited instantly, ans I earn 4 points to become top 1, the time left until the tournament finished was only 1 hour, I stared at the screen for the whole hour and make sure nobody can get before me.
The final result was I got a gold medal from the 2v2 season, the medal fight between me and the other 3 players was very exciting, and good luck for me to become the final winner :slight_smile:

And the Rank 1 reward was not bad too, I got two myth food and 2 epic relics

And I divined the selfish protector drone, now it can deal over 440 damage, that’s a lot of damage!

I don’t know if I got too excited from the exciting medal fight or I just become too crazy, I used 400 tokens to speed up the base building and upgrade it to level 11

My mind is now clear but I still dont regret my crazy actions, Because that’s my own thought that the base is actually worthy to me, Cause I don’t need to totally agree on other players opinion. And I will be able to craft the powerful kits soon!

5 Likes

Yes, when we max the base it will pay off!

Hopefully you aren’t doing this for pay like that older player

Dream becoming true

4 Likes

so, how much you getting paid for this?

Really nice :smile: this is the best option in item factory I think, :slight_smile: