Motivate me to do my homework or something

I’m one of those useless teens who would just leave piles of homework in the bookshelves.

Whenever I decided to DO my homework, I would pick up my book, then say “Im too lazy” and put it back down.

But at the same time, I hate getting punished by my class teachers.

I could really use some help here.

Please don’t just say “Then just do it”. Because of my previous statement,

Turn it into a game or challenge. Say, “I will play five games of supermechs only after I have read 5 pages” or done a certain number of questions, or whatever. That way the monotony of homework is broken up, and you also get a sense of accomplishment each time you reach your small goal.

Tell your parents to hide the phone charger and then you will have to do something about your grades

tell your parents to bEAT yOU if u dont do your homework. ezpz. my parents did that and it helped. i didnt ask them to do it they just took initiative

Tell your parents about it, maybe? That way they could motivate you instead of trying to get motivation from the online community that is causing the laziness

Also don’t do the I’m too lazy thing. It gives you a reason to fail.

Become a youtuber… no brain knowledge needed if you play games all day

r u a youtuber? it looks like you dont have anymore of that “brain knowledge”

@discobot fortune

Should @WMist253 make his homework regularly :question:

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Lol I was jokinggggggggggggggggggggg

I’ll give this a try. This seems like it can balance between my school work time and play time.

It’s better than just playing all day and get nothing done.

Believe me, they tried that. But it only made me not do my work even more.

Instead, it encouraged me to lock myself in my room.

it worked on me. for the most part. i dropped out of high school. but i was an adult at the time and they figured im too old to beat

your probleme is the LACK of interest in your sudies, or the methodes of your teachers
also one of the oldest human drive is curiousity…

so when you would notice the effects of your lack of knowledge, it will cause you inferiority complex and shame, than it will be good enough to perk up your interest and desire to acquire more knowledge

also let me remind you knowledge is power and power is one of the most desireble thing in the world…:face_with_raised_eyebrow: