More s p e e d in campaign

Hello boys and girls! I was farming tickets in campaign mode and i noticed that its like too slow to farm auto-tickets, so, i came with an idea to implement a X3 or X4 speed for attacks and mechs, so the farming is a bit faster, i know that it will be like energy-eater but maybe is a good idea, what do u think?

• X4
  • X3
  • shut up dumbass, the speed is n o i c e

0 voters

2 Likes

if the add more spud then
computer lagg

Given that Adobe Flash (or whatever container it runs under) is not known for the best game-to-hardware rendering, more speed would only make the graphics look even more odd, at least in my opinion. I’m not against “more speed” but I wonder if that would (in the minds of the game creators) detract from the game.

if u download a emulator, so u can download super mechs from playstore, there will no be laggg.
i totally suggest u that if u want to download an emulator, download bluestacks, there u can download SM and link your SM account, so, moar spod, les laggg

if u download an emulator, and u download SM, there will be no lagg

lmao what

1 Like

im sed
i want more speed but not like 4x

u want more s p e e e e d

it doesnt work like that

Gato, pls gib zooms!

No need for more speed…Feel blessed that we have an auto mode with 2x speed

4 Likes

Is that…Sonic the hedgehog?

No… that’s Sanic!!!

1 Like

just use tinytask ya’ll…
farm forever AND farm 50T a day while doing anything.

BOI YOU NECROPOST
NECRO POST ALERTTTTTTTT
AAAAAA

Boi thats only 2 weeks :}

I DONT CARE IM THE NECROPOST POLICE I OVEREXAGGERATE EVERYTHING AND IM A PAIN IN THE ASS YES

1 Like

It wouldn’t be laggy since all they did in 2x speed was cut the frames in half (eg if the movement animation was 60 fps they took out every other frame to make the animation complete faster)