Mining Tokens Experiment

Anyone who does this is not smart. It will kill your machine . If it is so profitable do it for yourself . Tacticsoft is trying to get free money from you

Ugh…nope im not geting rekt.

Wanna come work for me ? I will pay you nothing too

dude im so mad , i let it cooldown , booted it back up and its working fine.

Wot?What do you mean?

Yeah come work for me for pennies please . I need cheap labor

…no lol cya lmfao…

You’re using Desktop ?

Because for laptop, unless you have a gamer PC on steroids from the NASA boosted at the GPU cocktail with a light-like speed Internet Connection, WITH a liquid nitrogen or helium external cooling system, you’ll be deader than T-rex…

Weren’t you the player that said his old laptop is so slow that an error / a bug occures during raid that allows you to take 2 actions in the first turn?
The player that claimed it is not your fault that this error occures but the game’s fault and so you are not responsible for abusing it?

Everything that follows only counts if my memory about the above mentioned issue is correct and you are that player.
If my memory is wrong then everything that follows is to be ignored:

Well, if you are that player then this time TS got you in return.
Activating this mining feature on a device that is already almost too old and almost too slow to play the game under normal circumstances was your own decision.
Therefore it is not TS’s fault but your own and TS has no responsibility for any consequence your decision to activate it has caused.

Btw. if your laptop was so slow to begin with then that means it was very old.
After about 5 years the remaining value of electronical devices is usually 0.
So TS would have to compensate you with 0 dollars anyway.

And so in case that you are that player that exploited this error with his old laptop then this actually is a blessing to the community as there now will be one less exploiter abusing bugs and errors with an old device.

So that is why he is the only one in the raid vote who commented, but did not give any votes :smiley:

Ugh yes.I have a beast pc It’s not that best,but is enough.
And my pc wont die becuse of that…I will show you what kind of stuff do i have. If you want…

Its fixed now , tried it today.

around 9 years now

R.I.P If your laptop srsly died

I don’t understand a lot of electronical things…but you can still show if you want ^^ maybe a more-experienced person will help me to understand ^^

COUGH
Ok here are my stuff’s

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1300X Quad-Core
Memory:8GB 4DDR
GPU:AMD Radeon RX 560 Series

And some other stuff.
And yeh that’s it.

Well, with a 9 years old laptop the remaining value is 0.
So definitely no compensation from TS.

Edit:

Btw. just like you ignored the ToS regarding the error in raids that you exploited you also ignored the ToS in regards to liability of TS for any damages caused by using their services.
Here the excerpt of the ToS:

11.7 Liability: For no case and for no reason shall Tacticsoft be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, consequential, exemplary, physical or special, to You, any User or any 3 rd party due to its lack of performance of duties herein. Tacticsoft supplies Services on an AS-IS basis and shall not be held liable, to the extent permitted by law, by any case of misconduct, negligence, gross negligence, malice or any other mean, to any damages or loss of property, including damages to: virtual property, reputation and business reputation, User Account information including login information, loss of profit, loss of good name, all resulting from the use of, or inability to use, Services or services rendered by Tacticsoft.

==> So even if it was a completely newly bought state-of-the-art laptop TS would not pay a single cent as compensation.

fair enough

About that exploit , i told the devs about that and they patched it today.

It is actually strange that it took so long.

I remember you writing about the error several days or even some weeks ago and someone called the forum mods or admins (Sarah and mohadib) into that thread to take a look at that issue.
And you still had to inform the devs again directly?

lol… so much for TS’s efficiency

It was actually taken from the thread , removed all members.

And they didnt even reply.

FYI that thread has gone silent for ~3-2 weeks.