Milan Stabbed BAR

Im vs LAN all era and i saw how they played so you can shhhhh about what you dont know…
And im more for BAR than LAN cuz i have more friends there and ofc cuz Felipe is the best

he did leave after making sure his alliance will live u screwed him as hard :slight_smile: as i said warring LAN was a discussion going way back before this with threats etc just cuz u were at the end doesnt mean u know it all :slight_smile:
psi was abroad warring LAN but then he just wanted most his teams to win blues because rank 1 was worthless if he really cared about his image as a player why wouldnt he want r1? :smiley:

Felipe is daddy asf <3 literally perfect in every way

You seriously think the people in that list are good?

Yeah, I mean, Energys second… :wink:

I never commented anything related to the skills of those in that list. I just made a statement that we have a dedicated list where half of them have reached by backstabbing.

Plain & simple.

no joke man…
everyone on that list (aside from 1-2) are nothing compared from the players back when ilona and gaurav were around…

Oh I know its no joke, I know that old BD players would be able to sweep the newer generation off their feet. Was just funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking as an old player, I know I won’t be back for anytime soon after this crap fest :slight_smile:

No one cares :monkey:

I appreciate your input. Thanks for stopping by.

Be nice Djina. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as you know. Having an old player like Redwurm leaving BD again shortly after returning is a shame. @redwurm guess you got your two weeks out of BD though.

Im always nice :innocent:

Just gonna leave this here to show the big egos floating around, ignore the irrelvant scrub Stark.

[11:33:58] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): > And don’t disband the alliance when it’s no longer YOUR alliance.
If only it was that simple
[11:34:17] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Alliance stabbing goes under his name since he IS leader
[11:34:39] Milan: He wouldn’t be.
[11:34:41] Milan: If he left alliance.
[11:34:44] Milan: Also, everyone knew it was me leading.
[11:34:48] Milan: Including LAN.
[11:34:51] Milan: Ask them and they will confirm.
[11:35:07] Lord Eddard Stark: Na that’s bullshit
[11:35:12] Lord Eddard Stark: On a 10 man era yes
[11:35:17] Lord Eddard Stark: On an era like this no
[11:35:44] Lord Eddard Stark: Set your fucking ego down for a sec kid, everyone knows this is a team effort with no 1 person calling the shots
[11:35:57] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Dont flatter yourself everyone Ive talked to says he was leader and he was sorting diplo and everything else in game out if anything he is just as much a leader as u are Milan
[11:36:11] Lord Eddard Stark: I feel the more likely option is his friends in LAN bitched hard enough for him to act
[11:36:14] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Ego?
[11:36:26] Milan: Yazeed, who on earth did you talk to (rofl)
[11:36:30] Lord Eddard Stark: Ya psi needs to check his ego
[11:36:32] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): What I see is everyone else trying to please their ego
[11:36:37] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Sorry BD gof
[11:36:39] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): God*
[11:36:51] Milan: If anything I wasn’t trying to appease my ego.
[11:36:52] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): You need to as well Stark
[11:37:06] Milan: If I did, I would have simply begun this event as leader or would have had them actually vote me leader.
[11:37:10] Lord Eddard Stark: I guess while we’re doing this
[11:37:11] Milan: I don’t care whether I was seen as leader.
[11:37:15] Milan: But someone had to coordinate.
[11:37:18] Lord Eddard Stark: How much info you pass to your boy trajic
[11:37:23] Milan: And someone had to help people when they had questions.
[11:37:30] Milan: And someone had to make sure people didn’t die on attacks.
[11:37:35] Lord Eddard Stark: Ans that’s at swagger
[11:38:20] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Starky boy if we’re here to acuse for spies then ur just as untrustworthy as anyone else in the faction
[11:38:24] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): So settle down
[11:38:32] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): And stop changing topics
[11:38:37] Gaurav: from what I could tell though, Psi has friends in all of the factions. not limited to just Lan. so I can’t say it was a personal choice to appease few people. seems more like a decision to stick to his word. and not stab. yes Milan is right though, he could of left, but why should he be the one to leave? when he did start it leading?
[11:38:50] Gaurav: plenty of ways to look at it. I am sure it will be discussed the next few days
[11:39:06] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Exactly but accusing spies is what Stark is famous for
[11:39:10] Lord Eddard Stark: It’s a laughable cop out
[11:39:12] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): SGC all they do is talk
[11:39:17] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): (ttm)
[11:39:20 | Edited 11:39:05] Lord Eddard Stark: Loooool ya were noobs
[11:39:32] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Same here
[11:39:47] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Dw at least I can tell ur better than me
[11:39:48] Gaurav: oh back off swag
[11:39:55] Gaurav: dont make it personal
[11:39:58] Gaurav: btwn you and stark lol
[11:40:03] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): G
[11:40:27] Lord Eddard Stark: Hey my skills are as an organizer :stuck_out_tongue:
[11:40:30] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Lord Eddard Stark - Today 11:35 am

Set your fucking ego down for a sec kid, everyone knows this is a team effort with no 1 person calling the shots

Lord Eddard Stark - Today 11:37 am

How much info you pass to your boy trajic
[11:40:33] Yazeed Alfaifi (Swagger): Who started?
[11:40:43] Milan: [11:38] Gaurav:

<<< from what I could tell though, Psi has friends in all of the factions. not limited to just Lan. so I can’t say it was a personal choice to appease few people. seems more like a decision to stick to his word. and not stab. yes Milan is right though, he could of left, but why should he be the one to leave? when he did start it leading?He should be the one to leave because in any normal era another leader would have been voted for, and he knew it.
[11:40:54] Milan: When we went to make a NAP with FIRE he added me into a chat with Skip and Will, and left.

I really don’t know what you’re trying to prove here, Swagger…

@Lord_Eddard_Stark, what say you? xD

Nothing to prove to you, you’re biased, just showing everyone what a big ego Milan has since Stark claims Psi has a big ego and also how much of an idiot Stark is for making it personal as per usual.

Yeah I’m biased as ■■■■, what do you expect lol

dw tho if its personal shinanigans, yes blah blah blah Im a noob and you’re all better and you killed me 10 million times, I have nothing but respect for activity on battlefield, but its the big talk that is funny to see.

Yeah I’m gonna have to say that many many ppl decided, accepted and wanted the war, Psi and few battlehuggers decided against it and hence kissed ppl out.

Both PSI and Milan and co are right on their points
PSI wanted to keep his word and try and ending rank 2 and get the members that tried blues

Milan wanted the win because he thought the team deserved it

Both are right in their way
Its difference in POV

btw the guy shouting out something about opposing the deal when it was made
Well duh thats what diplo is used for you make a deal when you are weak and when you are strong enough you break it
Thats BD
Even the most honourable players will break their word at some point

Everyone Did Well
PS:i just watched