Message to the SM Team (Urgent)

How the heck Tacticsoft managed to mess up this update so bad after the beta ended? The beta was not that bad, but this update is just a big “f**k you”!

yes… a big:

Forget you

well, so many top players are talking about retiring. seems like they made this game their life. to the top players i have to just say one thing

**HANG IN THERE; AFTER ALL THIS IS A VIDEO GAME ,NOT YOUR LIFE; KEEP PLAYING WITHOUT SPENDING FOR A WHILE, SAY 1-2 MONTHS ,SEE HOW THINGS TURN AROUND

FOR ME THIS IS JUST A GAME ; I AM AT LADDER RANK 4 WHEN THIS NEW UPDATE CAME AROUND, I HAD NOT PLAYED SM FOR 8-9 DAYS; AND WHEN I OPENED MY ACCOUNT, THERE WAS A SUDDEN SHOCK ,MIXED REACTIONS ETC FOR ABOUT 1 HR WHILE PLAYING AND READING POSTS. 1 HR LATER I SAID----“THIS IS JUST A VIDEO GAME” . NOW I AM FINE, NOT EVERYTHING IS LOST (SAME CANNOT BE SAID ABOUT HEAVY SPENDERS ; THE DEVELOPERS SHOULD DO SOME COMPENSATIONS FOR THAT IN TERMS OF WEAPONS OR TOKENS ETC**

Not to mention that the difference between a fully fused “legacy” myth and a basic “legacy” myth is circa 700 boost points.

@Mohadib
@Taloki
@Sarah247

I will never let go of this matter. :wink:

Also since I’m already posting, might as well bring up Tin Can’s post, he is right. A majority of high ranking players had a lot of max fused Legacy Items, which doesn’t give much difference in power compared to Level 1 Legacy Items. These should give way more. A good amount would be at least 10 times the amount a non-boosted Legacy Item should have, or maybe more.

I will keep bumping this topic until this matter is addressed.

Wow! That s actually a lot! Very a lot flux! I m really agree with you!

@Fluxeon, you’ve touched on this but it bears repeating - even forgetting the prohibitive boost/transformation costs - why aren’t we allowed to use legacy items to transform? I’ve lost count of the number of items I’ve sacrificed for boosting purposes, but I can’t use any of them to transform current items to the next level. Thing is, new items, Legendaries in particular are way more difficult/expensive to come by than in the old meta. It would have been a much fairer and quicker transition if the devs let us use these items to transform.

Here’s a crazy thought - discount them, make it so that you’d need a few legacy myths for every new legendary needed to transform - at least we’d be getting some more use for them. We’ve already lost god knows how much on fusion and myth boxes in the past. Of course, I myself would be screwed anyways if the devs actually listen to this - i’ve been burning through my current inventory for boost like it wasn’t even funny.

Another good point, but I don’t think they will change this one. :confused:

They - tacticsoft - did that to ALL of us, cos they want NEW more money from US !

But sorry tacticsoft you did that calculation without us, thinking we are dump enough to spend again … here our answer :
NO, WE will never spend again 1 single cent into this game !

YOUR own fault tacticsoft, your own fault !

:wink:

LMAO I can’t fire my legacy Electric Storms when I remove my Rocket Storage, even when bullets and rockets has been removed from the game… :joy:

They will change NOTHING for sure, as they didnt listen about the around 20 huge problems in old version !
Where my brother and me made a very clear and nice player-wish, game-problems list !

SO …

BUT …

WE can change it NOW, when WE ALL stop spending money !

Thats the ONLY way to show them, what they are DOING right now wrong !!!

Best example :
I explained Liran that if you go up with the damage of weapons/drones, it will automatically gain a lot of problems :

• fights get shorter and shorter
  • balance will be worser and worser
  • cliff between f2p and paying players will get huger and huger
  • all weapons and drones you used before the new ones are becoming trash

AND what they did NOW ?

Exactly that :

max HP is now around x2, max damage is now around x3 - x4 (sometimes even x5) !

^^ that makes the game now TOTALLY unballanced

I beat players with good fused new mythicaly now like this :
I start with 1809 HP and have 1200 - 1700 (!!!) HP left in a 1v1 (!!!) !

I lose to players with all best new mythicals, they have left +1000 HP, BUT my mech is FULL fused and all mythicals.
(no need to mention that they cheated the new best myths, cos it is impossible to get ALL, or you spent 1,000,000 tokens and of course the russian and ukrain did that ROFL) !

TOTALLY unbalanced NOW, 7 times worser then the unbalancing BEFORE !

:wink:

Supermechs… Give us money for items, Get the items, SUPRISE! we screw you over! When I logged on to supermechs today on my phone, i was just like time to get my weekly/monthly gold box. SUPERMECHS: CURRENCY CHANGE! I was like, um ok ,SUPERMECHS: 1,700,000 SM > 100,000 Gold! Well, fine SUPERMECHS: WATS UP BRUH! KNEW OPDAIT, WE SCREW WITH UR HARD WORD BY BASICALLY MAKING IT WORTHLESS, Im done, never doin this again, screw you tactisoft, time to live on mars

I recommed this picture for you :grinning:

@Mohadib I have a question
Right now the grace days period is 20 days left, I have 1400+ items in my inventory/120. I have school starting tomorrow, so I can only play 30 minutes a day. 60% of my inventory is mythicals, but fusing mythicals cost a lot of gold. What should I do when I don’t have time and fusing costs too much?

I’ve been Watching this forum for about a year without signing up…but today after viewing this post i have reached a decision that i must sign up and express the utter bull**** that is the new SM update…i know for certain the administrators here do not give an inch about what you guys say of have a problem with and some of you posted the words right out of my mouth so i won’t do a long paragraph of complaining and b*ing, but i really hope that they atleast TRY to change something (example: making the upgrades and transformation free or increasing the gold income from missions and arena’s) cause i been playing this game alot and seeing all my myths down to S lvl and not even able to upgrade the new ones cause of the large amount of ********** that i have to do to upgrade them makes me feel a “a little bit pissed”

I agree with the problem with the high cost of fusing/upgrading…

The inventory by itself already has its cost… I don’t think using gold to upgrade (and at this price) is right…

The transform price, sure, I guess…

So, yeah… either the price be significantly reduced, or removed altogether…

I agree with you, we already know this update is almost all about money for them. But this fusion system is annoying af.

@Mohadib
@Taloki

So… I’m still waiting to hear some word about the solution you guys are working on.

:slight_smile:

Same here, I have over 2000 LEFT (200 of them full fused, which is NOW lost money and time) items to boost them, TIME and GOLD coins NOT availeable to do that, even my account WAS most powerfull in game !

:monkey:

hey guys it seems rockets and bullets are usable now, that means items that needed bullets or rockets are usable now.

EDIT: after using my main robot that had mythicals that required bullets, i have reached the conclusion that the legacy items are still indeed unusable and trash…another failure.