Maximum score of a Raid


#21

you can .

kill every enemy ,except the boss.

pack phys rescistence with the repair , when ur at the boss , activate drone -> heal -> quit reapeat until full health.

ull still take SOME damage.


#22

Nope, it is not linear.
If according to your calculation with 65 points of score for 0.1283% difference in hp to max hp ratio the score would be linear then you would receive a score of around 0 points while finishing the raid with less then 85%.
Calculation:

85% remaining hp = 15% damage
15% / 0.1283% = 116.9

So reduction with linear decrease as you claim it with 65 points of score for 0.1283% would be:
116.9 * -65 = -7598.5

So the score would result in 0 or at least close to it with only 85% remaining HP.
And that is not the case, is it?

At latest for anyone finishing with “only” 80% of max HP the score would then be 0.
And that is definitely not the case.


#24

0.1283% = 99.728 % (second score of nagi) - 99.5997%(first score)
it is not a constant, it is a variable. that you determine

so in a case of 85% hp remaining… we would have to know the score.
And also i assume there is a minimum score treshold, that we need to know.
If we know these, then we can etermin the formula.


#25

if it helps i finished the raid with 2398/2404 hp to get my score


#26

so the diference of hp between you and nagi is 198.
And the score diference is of 1 between you and Nagi…
that is interesting.


#27

i proofed the relation between max hp and hp lost last raid… just by repeating and putting more plates and always got more points


#28

Just do not tell me that all these people in the first place not cheaters! I think I understand how they do it, simple as that…


8
7

Do you think if you start a fight with this amount of HP?
9


#29

isnt that… a bit TOOO overkill of HP?


#30

307d5ec315733287e8bc57297010f55f174c5d66_1_690x407

he was right all along

not my screenshot


#31

Yeah you can see LeoShiward again


#32

Its my opinion. Score 26,800 +, use trick or cheat. score 26,900 take damage only boss. Because a reason, player dont use trick for perfect score, he can get perfect score, but take 1 damage only boss. Because he won’t get perfect score. Its tricky and maybe smart

its only my opinion


#33

Its classic tactic :sheep:


#34

Im lazy to see cheaters :sheep::goat:


#35

Developers must use encryption for all variables in this game


#36

Where did you get that photo of the 989,898 / 989,898hp?


#37

cheat engine + screen shot


#38

Maybe Nagibator, he edit photo with photoshop or design program


#39

Yeah you can see, who use cheat engine. LOL


#40

i was about to say that lmfaoooo


#41

@TechnoDive Hi Techno, Im a game developer, I know about this problem. I know, you can use cheat, but dont use that. If you got something wrong, you can email developers for fix that. Dont use cheat for your benefit :sheep: